eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mack got his mouth wide open.

Dude Henry hears break and just starts throwing
roll.gif

Why I feel like I'm at comedy club.

I got a feeling mack gonna get ko'd. Just gettin a funny feeling. That would cap off my night of boxing perfectly

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Torso man

This dude got the shortest legs ice ever seen
roll.gif
75% of his height is from the waist up
laugh.gif
hahahahahahahahhahaa
Sonnnn are we the only people noticin this? I aint even drunk hahahaha
This african dude got me rollin imma have toturn this off

I wanna fight that African chump. Someone getme his manager's info.

I know Ill whup that %%%*# Light
laugh.gif

The %%%*# upper body so tall that when he bent his knees his elbows touched the matt
Sorry $$* %%%*#.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I wanna fight that African chump. Someone getme his manager's info.

I know Ill whup that %%%*# Light
laugh.gif

The %%%*# upper body so tall that when he bent his knees his elbows touched the matt
Sorry $$* %%%*#.
This guy
roll.gif
roll.gif

Showtime HD is 666 so I'm watching on regular Showtime.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
@%$%% damn near got ko'd on the break
laugh.gif
u seen him get weak n fold
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got caught with the quick left
laugh.gif

Ward does look a little lighter maybe a little drained.

more Darchinyan vs Arce!
[h2]Can "El Travieso" stop Darchinyan from becoming the next Mexecutioner?
[/h2]

By Steve Galindo III

Current IBF, WBA, and WBC Jr. Bantamweight titlist, Armenian Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan wants to make one thing real clear. He has no problems with Mexicans; he just has no respect for his Mexican opponents. His opponent for his fight tomorrow night at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Jorge "Travieso" Arce is no exception.

JorgeArce.jpg
Vic Darchinyan, (31-1-1,25 KOs) and Jorge Arce (51-4-1,39KOs) have been on a collision course for years, with both men having established themselves as two of the best "little men" in boxing. The fact that there is genuine bad blood between the two, fueled by the recent comments by Darchin-yan makes this fight a potential candidate for fight-of-the-year.

Jorge "Travieso" Arce bloody but victorious.File Photo
When the match with Arce was first signed, Darchinyan pulled no punches in expressing his feelings towards facing another Mexican fighter. "I can't get enough of Mexican fighters. They bounce real good off the canvas when I hit them." Vic then belittled his future opponent by stating "Defeating Arce won't take that much training. It won't even be a fight for me-more like pest control. I'm going to swat that Spanish fly. Arce is going to be my human piñata. Our fight will be like a Chihuahua against a bull.. a raging bull."

With impressive knock-out victories over Mexico's Luis Maldonado, Victor Burgos, and former champion Cristian Mijares, the raging bull would love nothing more than to follow in the footsteps of current pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao, in becoming the sports next "Mexecutioner." But Unlike Pacquiao, Darchinyan is a hated man in the eyes of many Mexicans. His psychological warfare has not only gotten inside the head of Arce, but it has seeped into the minds of the Mexican contingent.

Despite Darchinyan's comments, his promoter Gary Shaw assures that Vic has no hatred towards the Mexican people. In a recent conference call, Shaw addressed the issue by stating

"Vic absolutely does not hate Mexicans. Vic just happens to be the Mexican assassin and knocks them off in the ring, but there is no hate. We don't talk about Mexicans when we are sitting having dinner, or having fun. This has nothing to do with the Mexican people at all, or anybody disliking Mexicans."

Arce's road to redemption

High atop the cold mountains of Temoaya, just outside of Mexico City, is where Jorge "Travieso" Arce has been preparing for the biggest fight of his thirteen year career. Training 3,000 feet above sea level is no easy task for anybody, but Jorge Arce has never done things the easy way.

One of Mexico's most beloved fighters, Arce has built his reputation on being a blood and guts fighter, a crowd pleaser. "I go out there and do my job, which is give and take punches, it's what people like. I never surrender- I never give up, if I get knocked down..I get up, and if I get cut…I like it. I like it when people make me bleed, when people make me bleed it makes me more aggressive" stated Arce.

Although he has been hard at work in Mexico, Arce is well aware of Darchinyan's comments. According to his trainer, Tiburcio Garcia the words have motivated his pupil like never before. In an interview with the Mexican newspaper ESTO, Garcia stated

"On very few occasions, have I seen him so motivated to win a fight. Jorge has been very driven by Darchinyan's insults, he has offended Mexican boxing… Jorge will seek vengeance." To help Arce prepare for the fight, Garcia enlisted the help of fighters Omar Chavez, (son of Julio Cesar Chavez) and undefeated flyweight Hernan "Tyson" Marquez.

Despite being victorious in his last five outings, and tasting defeat only once in the past nine years, Arce finds himself in an unfamiliar position. As the underdog. The consensus being that Arce's last defeat came two years ago in a lopsided loss to Cristian Mijares, the same Mijares that was brutally destroyed in nine rounds by Vic Darchinyan.

For Arce, the loss to Mijares was a devastating blow that has haunted him to this day. " I had been compared to Chavez, and when I lost to Mijares, people stopped believing in me, because I looked bad, I had a bad night. With, this fight, I will knock out the man who knocked out Mijares, and I will prove that the fight against Mijares was just a bad night."

With the recent loses of Cristian Mijares, Oscar De La Hoya, and Antonio Margarito, tomorrow night will be a chance for Arce to pick up the banner, and restore the rich tradition of Mexican boxing.
Showtime Championship Boxing presents Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan vs Jorge "Travieso" Arce tomorrow night at 9PM ET/PT

!
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] [/size][/font]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] [/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chad Dawson Statement!

"I applaud Joe's decision. It's obvious he and his family gave it a lot of thought. Timing is everything and to leave center stage at his peak is rare and certainly comparable to the retirements of Rocky Marciano and Jim Brown. Joe left on his own terms. What could be better? He held the super middleweight championship longer than anyone, successfully defended it a record-21 times, unified the titles, and then moved up to light heavyweight beating two future Hall of Famers. He has been a man for all seasons and will be an inspiration to me as I look to meet and beat his records. On behalf of all your boxing fans I say, 'Thank you, Joe.' And now I am ready to succeed Joe as the new king. I have dethroned two world champions in Tomasz Adamek and Antonio Tarver and defended the title against Glen Johnson. I'm only 26 years old and I'm ready to fight the best at 175 pounds for a very long time. Welcome to the Dawson era."[/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] [/size][/font][/font][/size][/font]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] [/size][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jermain Taylor Statement!

"First, it would have been one of the highlights of my career to be in the ring with a champion who has proven himself like Joe Calzaghe! The best always want to fight the best, and I wanted to fight Joe. As a fellow champion and warrior, I know the price we have to pay in the ring. Joe retired healthy, wealthy and with a Hall of Fame career. Although I am disappointed that we won't face each other, I applaud his decision to leave on his own terms, and wish Joe the best of luck. As for Carl Froch, he is no Ray Leonard, and certainly no Joe Calzaghe, and can't be mentioned in the same breath as those two great champions.Carl Froch never earned the right to be on the same canvas as Joe Calzaghe! Other than in his hometown, a bare few know the name Carl Froch, and how to spell it or pronounce it."
[/font][/size][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]lets hope Jermaine taylor can make some noise in his Lt Heavy fights and then make a play for Chad, so he can get KO'd again
laugh.gif

C'mon B Hop, get in the ring with Chad and stop Duckin[/size][/font]

I dont know if its been mentioned yet but RI.P to legendary Cutman Chuck Bodak he was 93 and worked with over 50 world champions you probably know him best forhaving various fighters pictures taped to his forehead
head10.jpg

I dont know what happened to Poo he used to be a better fighter when he was fighting out of Md . He just fought like he wasnt even trying i dont know if yallknow or not but he is Shawne Merriman's uncle , oh and HBO rejected Ishe smith as Angulo's replacement

RIP
tired.gif

Welcome to the Dawson era.

pimp.gif

I'm picking Arce to win tonight. (Only because I want to see an upset
laugh.gif
)
I think it was mentioned before but Showtimes HD is soooooo trash
smh.gif

I thought THey werent dealing with Perez's management team?
I dunno, Im so tired of the Boxing Politricks
Im old school like "Paulie Gaultieri" tho

Back
Top Bottom