09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Wish the fight went longer but
pimp.gif
. JMM is a beast.

If this fight did go on Mayweather would probably just run around the ring like he always does.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Excellent fight...

eek.gif
@ that uppercut.

I love The Baby Bull, but he does not respond well to cuts.
Yeah Diaz gets annoyed too much by cuts you could sense him worried about that cut same when he fought Campbell

This was a great fight no shame in Baby Bull he showed lots of heart.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

From the looks of the first couple of seconds....JMM by vicious KO.
"I seen it like a 27 inch Zenith...believe it"

JMM calling out Floyd.....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Great fight. Im amped now.

What a great fight, I felt like Diaz was going to run out of gas after he came out blazing in the first 3 rounds. Ref did a great job as well as letting the 2fighters fight.

JMM does not want it with PBF, hopefully we see Pacquiao vs. PBF near the end of this year.

Awesome Awesome fight......first the Bulls come back, then Marquez. Diaz is an excellent fighter, but Marquez was better tonight.

Diaz is a very good but very limited fighter. He has certain weakness and predictability that upper level fighters will exploit every time. But his fightingstill will ensure him an exciting career.

JMM is one of my favorite fighters and a Floyd fight would be a helluva chess match...but Floyd would body him.

Things should get interesting after the Pacman vs Hatton fight. I wonder what would go on after that.

Back
Top Bottom