09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

I was waiting for Orgeron to come to CLK's defense and knock that reporter out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

*$+ Ohio St's 1st game this yr vs marshall is gonna be on thursday
sick.gif

Its looking like Mike Adams aint gonna take over that left tackle spot
smh.gif
What'd he do now?

I heard Urban told Jeffcoat UF was done on D-line. Supposedly he had promised Lynden Trail he would recruit 1 other DE Powell.

I don't necessarily agree with it, but he rewarded the kid who committed early.

Haven't heard much on Dunkley looking around, figured he would be real solid.

Maybe he doesn't like the rumors of Coxson signing on, they're different types of receivers so I see no big deal.

^ hes staying with us......they already offered Gruden, who turned them down...imo you dont offer it to gruden unless you know muschamp aint coming...who wastheir clear cut #1...above everybody else

Heard it from a buddy of mine that radio broadcasts for a couple of HS teams here in DFW... Said basically what everybody else is saying... UF is done on theDL...

Hard to turn down a guy like Jeffcoat, don't care who you've got committed or what promises you made... But with that class and the way he'srecruited, I guess you trust Urban and move on.
laugh.gif

Sorry for the delay, but it has gotten really quiet this evening. Hamilton as we posted in the story I posted around 7pm is in Dallas and the focus is on Muschamp.

Muschamp, who normally returns calls promptly to his friends and colleagues has not returned many calls tonight.

It means to me that things are pretty heated up right now with discussions with Muschamp as he reviews everything about the Vols from depth charts to future schedules to everything you can imagine.

Muschamp is known for being a very thorough guy who doesn't get surprised by things.

Obviously he has not replied to our messages or text's today.

Rivals is saying he's the frontrunner and he could get offered tomorrow.

But I haven't heard of him interviewing for it yet so i don't know how he'd be the frontrunner. Supposedly there's going to be an announcementtomorrow...

But all of that is from Gary Ferman......who has been wrong plenty of times and has almost zero credibility.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Rivals is saying he's the frontrunner and he could get offered tomorrow.

But I haven't heard of him interviewing for it yet so i don't know how he'd be the frontrunner. Supposedly there's going to be an announcement tomorrow...

But all of that is from Gary Ferman......who has been wrong plenty of times and has almost zero credibility.
whipple? as head coach of USF????

^hahaha i truly am....def dont want him to leave....especially with our defense next year, and incoming class...if we get jeffcoat ....whoaaaa nellly....itsdriving me crazy look what he did in his 2nd year.....will only get better and better......wasnt there supposed to be a press conference today???

Originally Posted by lowslows

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Randy told Kendall Tompkins to switch to CB or transfer. Way to burn bridges with your biggest feeder school Randy. People say KT has been balling in practice but still isn't getting any PT. Which sounds exactly like Damien Berry's situation, and DB might not ever have gotten PT if it weren't for injuries. Supposedly somebody on the team told him to transfer....

Funny thing is.....AJ....who gets way more PT than Thompkins.....was talking about transferring after the bowl game.

This is what happens when you take 7 WR's in one year. Mostly Coker's fault for not recruiting any depth there.......but still.....

here you go talking out your @*% again......any miami fan KNEW we had to take that many WR's that year (coker barely recruited them previous years)....the scary thing is that every single one of them are good......guess you're blaming Randy for evaluating the position TOO well....

Come on fam...Coker been gone 3 years..

Its randys fault that we have no scholarship TE's in his THIRD year...

Dude is the biggest joke of a coach i have seen in years..cant coach cant recruit...the @$#! is the %$+$% good for?
smh.gif

We wont be legit until he leaves..i might go so far as to say dude is setting us further back with his recruiting..this class is goin to hurt us in the long run
QFT
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Bax is officially visiting Oregon this weekend and Florida the next.

Last I heard he cancelled the Oregon visit, still going to Florida.

Bax flip-flopping more than John Kerry.

Supposedly Doug Williams got a interview to at USF and also supposedly, Skip Holtz has already agreed to terms and will be introduced tomorrow.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Bax is officially visiting Oregon this weekend and Florida the next.

Powell is supposed to be on campus the 22nd I want to say. Can't hurt to have Powell there with Bax.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

i thought muschamp already told some radio stations around knoxville that he isnt coming...
As my man Rick Pitino once said: "Any time a coach says he's not interested in a job, he's dead interested in a job."

Muschamp says he's staying at Texas
10:06 PM Wed, Jan 13, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Chuck Carlton/Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips
You can apparently scratch all the Will Muschamp rumors, the ones that had the Texas defensive coordinator and head coach designate in either Dallas or Knoxville interviewing for the Tennessee job.

Muschamp clarified his intentions Wednesday night.

"I"m happy at Texas and plan to be here for a long time," Muschamp said through a Texas football spokesman.

He added that he has not interviewed for any other jobs nor does he have intention to do so.

While Muschamp did not address any specific rumors or schools, his name has surfaced most recently at Tennessee after Lane Kiffin was hired at Southern California.
http://collegesportsblog....es-staying-at-texas.html

Back
Top Bottom