09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Ill hold off judgement on Dooley for now. When Hamilton hired Pearl he was pretty much unknown and showed he could do a good job with our resources

They talking about Latwaan already trying to switch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

On what Meyer said/didn't say to Floyd:
"I read those comments and when I did I immediately spoke with my head coach Ron Cohen. Coach Cohen told me that it was not true at all and nothing like that was ever said. I immediately called Urban Meyer to let him know what was being said on the internet. I wanted to let everyone know that this is total and false information. I never said that to my coach because it did not happen and my coach never said that to anyone. I am going to the University of Florida because that is where I want to go. I have a great relationship with Urban Meyer and I am a Gator. A lot of schools tried to hit me with the religion pitch but not Florida, not at all and that's how it is and I am not going to change my mind. I have talked to a bunch of my friends and they think this is something that started on one of the Ohio State boards. People are trying to get back at me for not going to Ohio State and not going to their team but I know what I am and that is a Florida Gator."

Keep digging gents...
I don't know if it's true or not...but if it is...he's still going to deny it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Ill hold off judgement on Dooley for now. When Hamilton hired Pearl he was pretty much unknown and showed he could do a good job with our resources

You can't compare Dooley to Pearl. Pearl was far from an unknown and had much greater success at his previous job. The guy took UW-Milwaukee to the Sweet16.

Originally Posted by IYE2

laugh.gif

Really? A Glenville kid having second thoughts and going to the Browneyes? I wonder who told him to do so?

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by IYE2

laugh.gif

Really? A Glenville kid having second thoughts and going to the Browneyes? I wonder who told him to do so?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
...I could see this coming from a mile away. Tress prolly called up Teddy Sr. and asked what the hell was going on...

I'm hearing Devin Gardner should be officially enrolled at the University of Michigan by Monday! Inkster finally stopped @#!#%%@ around and let himgraduate.
pimp.gif

Let the competition begin!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

This n' Jeff Fuller is a monster on NCAA 2010
Right.

Looks like it'll be DeRuyter for A&M... Wilcox is staying at BSU. Not sure whether he was offered the job and declined or Sherman wanted DeRuytermore..

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

PLEASE tell me Jeremy Gallon will be involved with the offense and return game...

when does spring practice start for you guys?
I think Gallon will get some tick this year. I would like to see us have sets w/ two slots instead of a slot and TE. Gallon is too much of aweapn not to play. He did come in a little chunky I think so hopefully he slimmed up a bit. We don't really have a returner coming back so if he cancatch a punt cleanly he should get a shot as a returner.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

in that robbery video...which one is Janzen....the one that goes to the back seat?

yup.

if i recall right, the initial story was he came out the store, saw the robbery in progress and grabed nukeese and was like "let's get out ofhere." gunna can clear it up, but if so...

laugh.gif

yooo Mike Leech is still at it.. said Adam James volunteered to go in the electric room, and it was his own decision.
laugh.gif

I really dont think Leech is sane.

Imma use my Larry David Diagnosis and say he should get checked for Lime disease

IC is reporting that Markeith Ambles is taking an OV to UNC this weekend. Supposed to arrive on campus tomorrow morning.

I know we were recruiting him hard pretty early, so hopefully this OV pans out....

I heard Ambles was gonna visit Auburn this weekend

and reportedly, Gus Malzahn has already been flown into Ruston to interview for La Tech job. OUCH!

Nah, the Auburn site was reporting that he was going to decide between Auburn or UNC this afternoon as to who gets the visit. Then IC reported later tonightthat he's coming to UNC and being hosted by Greg Little.

IMO that's a perfect pairing for us. Greg's been dating a hot little freshman and knows the social scene in Chapel Hill well. So needless to saywe'll give him our best shot and he'll experience all that we have to offer.
smokin.gif

Gerhart going to the NFL.
via ESPN:
STANFORD, Calif. -- Heisman Trophy runner-up Toby Gerhart announced Friday that he will enter the NFL draft instead of staying at Stanford for a fifth season.

RIP Johnohh's hopes of a Pac 10 title.

Originally Posted by 18key

via ESPN:
STANFORD, Calif. -- Heisman Trophy runner-up Toby Gerhart announced Friday that he will enter the NFL draft instead of staying at Stanford for a fifth season.

good riddance. sc's running up the score this year.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by 18key

via ESPN:

good riddance. sc's running up the score this year.

Pending they have a living head coach by the time that game happens.

yea supposedly most SEC teams have stopped callin, but I dont believe it.

IMO he fits a Oregon/Oklahoma state type offense

Back
Top Bottom