09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Coach Willie Mack Garza is leaving Tennessee...

smh.gif
terrible

he's either heading to USC or Seattle with Petey.

smh.gif
All Bad.

why the hell would he be out recruiting this whole week if he planned on leaving.
gonna be problems, the lead we had for Eddie Loften could vanish, and Justin Hunter may rescind his commitment

Adrian Coxson was penciled in to be a part of Penn State's recruiting class since committing on April 30, but all it may have taken was a visit to Gainesville and some strong recruiting from the Gators to erase that formality. It appears that Coxson has shifted his mindset from Blue and White to Orange and Blue.

The 6-1, 195-pound receiver (#16 WR, #101 ESPNU 150) out of City College High School in Baltimore officially de-committed from Penn State earlier this month, but according to his coach that decision has been in the making for a long time.

"Right now, I believe that he's decided on Florida,

pimp.gif

Guy I talked to today said Loften ain't got any chance of qualifying unless he blows away a test score anyways Gunna... Whoevergets him better have aserious backup plan...

Utah supposedly decided not to bring him in for a visit after looking at his grades earlier this week...

Hunter's waivering on his Tenn commitment; now considering Florida, Alabama, and USC.

Just come to VT dummy, our coaches never leave!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Hunter's waivering on his Tenn commitment; now considering Florida, Alabama, and USC.

Just come to VT dummy, our coaches never leave!
laugh.gif
No he's not. he just spoke to Brent and he is rock solid Tennessee

Eddrick Loften just committed to Vols
pimp.gif

sons film is Nasty. extreme hitter
pimp.gif

EAST/WEST SHRINE GAME IS ON ESPN2 Right now

Damn I really wanna watch the shrine game, but I dunno if I can deal with Todd McShay as hungover as I still am.

I hope Meier gets a Look in the League.

How fast is Reesing? he might have to pull a Edelman to get to the League.

I'm loving Cal's defensive class this yr. Chris Martin
pimp.gif
, Gabe King is deciding between Oregon and Cal,
hopefully we land JR Ferguson. Cecil Whiteside, David Wilkerson & Nick Forbes all committed. Lookout for Speedy Lee
on special teams and at DB sub 4.4 speed. And its a longshot, but if Parker Commits i would %#++ a brick..

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

CLK already getting recruiting violations :Lol He hasn't even been there for 2 weeks yet.

It's so easy to get a recruiting violation that doesn't mean anything.

I hope your kidding...

USC entire introductory press conference was basically based on CLK running a clean program. its one of the main reasons his hiring was criticized so harshly

and he "allegedly" has limos pickin up Recruits at the airport.

if so, they are off to a bad start considering the NCAA already has them in the scope already

I didn't see the press conference, but this dude had a wild amount of violations at UT. He was putting on a show if he was emphasizing how clean of a program he was going to run at SC. Let's be serious. And it is VERY easy to get a recruiting violation, some of the rules are so stupid and minor that the coaches are bound to break them. I read an article or saw a piece on that I can't remember which. The most important thing is that the compliance department at the school reports them if they're one of the little minor violations. With SC under the microscope it is a bad look, but it's not that serious. I'm not a USC fan I could care less
laugh.gif
. People just try to blow everything that Lane does out of proportion. I'm sure that Mack Brown, Urban Meyer, Brian Kelly, and Jim Tressel have all had recruiting violations in the past 2 weeks too. We're two weeks away from signing day let's be serious here.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I hope your kidding...

USC entire introductory press conference was basically based on CLK running a clean program. its one of the main reasons his hiring was criticized so harshly

and he "allegedly" has limos pickin up Recruits at the airport.

if so, they are off to a bad start considering the NCAA already has them in the scope already
Allegedly = bitter UT fans starting rumors.

nah bruh. that comes from Brent. that dude is legit. has nothing to do with Fans.

he works for Rivals and runs Vol quest

Its alleged til found true. the guy talks to Recruits daily and reported what he was told by recruit.

so what was the point of that side urban put on before the sugar bowl?

and its not like USC doesnt have a history of sending limos to pick up recruits
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom