thinks a lot dude for the info! but they not on swoosh.com
frown.gif
how come?

Originally Posted by superfly

eek.gif
thinks a lot dude for the info! but they not on swoosh.com
frown.gif
how come?
Good looks on the 1/2 cents. and they are on swoosh.com they are on the non flash site just picked up 2 size 14. $144 a piece
roll.gif

thanks Swerv1n and realdillxxxsearchin4js bak ymmij

my bad nters for the confusion but i made a typo they were $114 a piece not $144 i guess i got a lil excited lol

no problem fellas i hate to see some cats miss out on this twice........u should prolly post in official thread though....good luck

Thanks for the Info
pimp.gif

so tempted cuz i JUST got my "The World Is Mine Tee" to go with em but i got a pair already so idk imon the fence!

Just ordered my pair. I tried calling swoosh at first, the lady said it was supposed to be for Flight Club members only and your order would be denied if not.Hopefully she doesn't know what she is talking about...wouldn't it be just on Flight Club if that's the case? Anyways, good luck to everybody!

good lookin out, just got my confirmation, my bank balance is at 3.84 lmao and this purchase just made me go negative but its cool i get paid tomorrow haha

Originally Posted by SiG21

good lookin out, just got my confirmation, my bank balance is at 3.84 lmao and this purchase just made me go negative but its cool i get paid tomorrow haha

indifferent.gif
glad you have your priorities straight.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom