1/2 cents in houston????

anyone know where they will be or if any store will be gettin em
nerd.gif

I hope Sheikhs or Sneaker Lab in Galleria gets them..I went 2 both stores yesterday but as usual, knew nothing about them

I need help with these too, if any of you Houstonians hear anything let me know!

If they are limited I'd say the same spots that had the BLUE foams

Active Athlete is the best bet

Wow so no confirmed spots yet, well I got my eggplants (sz12) from shiekh's in the galleria so that's where I'm gonna start.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

I hope Sheikhs or Sneaker Lab in Galleria gets them..I went 2 both stores yesterday but as usual, knew nothing about them
sheikh said that they will have them availiable Saturday but who knows they always act really shady when i am in there.
ohwell.gif

^^^ yea my wife hates that place with a passion, i am starting to agree with her.

^ F that store. I remember when the DMP's released they only sold about 3 packs to people and as I was leaving some dude that works there gonna come up tome and ask me if I want a pack for $700 on the spot.
smh.gif

^^^ Only place i knew about was sheiks in the galleria, called sheiks in memorial city and the guy there had no clue (yea right) if they were getting them.

oh boy guess its a wrap on these ..... guess i ll catch the nxt colorway if m lucky......

Back
Top Bottom