1,400 pairs of shoes stolen from a loading dock....

wow i'm glad i havent bought a pair of sneakers since like june, and a pair of af1's in like a year and a half. Loafers and adidas gazelles ftw

I am over at my boys shop right now and we are trying to hit up everyone we know in the streets to see if they got any 11/12 packs....lol....at least try andget some tim's out of the deal...

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I am over at my boys shop right now and we are trying to hit up everyone we know in the streets to see if they got any 11/12 packs....lol....at least try and get some tim's out of the deal...

Get at me when you find them.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Anyone have the robbers number?

Mooly, I know you do.

laugh.gif
I got my ear to the streets, Mr Alans is literally down the streetfrom my crib

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Mooly, I know you do.

laugh.gif
I got my ear to the streets, Mr Alans is literally down the street from my crib
word on the streets was it came from the redford store, which is the main distribution HQ as well.....they found the trailer in the Ford rd &Outer drive area.....I guess it was empty, but the tailor was in perfect shape
roll.gif
roll.gif
(knowing how to correctly steal something FTW!!!) It was atrailor headed for the pontiac store (aka never have nothing) so someone ended up with a ton of 2 for 79 or 2 for 99 kicks...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mooly, I know you do.

laugh.gif
word on the streets was it came from the redford store, which is the main distribution HQ as well.....they found the trailer in the Ford rd & Outer drive area.....I guess it was empty, but the tailor was in perfect shape
roll.gif
roll.gif
(knowing how to correctly steal something FTW!!!) It was a trailor headed for the pontiac store (aka never have nothing) so someone ended up with a ton of 2 for 79 or 2 for 99 kicks...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Mooly, I know you do.

laugh.gif
word on the streets was it came from the redford store, which is the main distribution HQ as well.....they found the trailer in the Ford rd & Outer drive area.....I guess it was empty, but the tailor was in perfect shape
roll.gif
roll.gif
(knowing how to correctly steal something FTW!!!) It was a trailor headed for the pontiac store (aka never have nothing) so someone ended up with a ton of 2 for 79 or 2 for 99 kicks...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They took a huge L, I heard they got a truckload of no name $40 boots. No one will even buy those things. DublBagn-Do you work up at Burn Rubber fam?

Mooly, I know you do.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And that is still not even a deal. In the video they said that each pair of boots only cost $40

I miss Mr. ALan's. Since I moved away I havent been to any non-boutique hood spot with the same selection.

I've been to both and I must say Mr. Alan's>>>>>>>>>>Sheiks

We got a Mr. Alans in cleveland and they actualy used to carry decent stuff like Af1s and such they kinda fell off imo tho

if someone did happen to come up on some 11/12 packs tho man they bout to have a lovely x-mas (if they dont get caught)

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Mooly, I know you do.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They took a huge L, I heard they got a truckload of no name $40 boots. No one will even buy those things. DublBagn-Do you work up at Burn Rubber fam?
yeah I work up there...come check me out....we still have some slam jams (sz9-11).....

These won't go flip for more than $20 a pair on the streets.
But with the amount of boxes pulled, they are still going to be get thousands.

Back
Top Bottom