1 HOUR LEFT!! AND WE ARE LOSING!! VOTE!! NTer of the year RSkiver89 VOTE for his can the RE-UP

A new thread was requested for the final 9 days of voting so here we go.

The story...

That "can this be legal" thread from a month ago was about some crazy property hidden in the middle of nowhere with a GIANT sign that basically said anyone who rolls up gets murked no matter who they are. Flakeface Cragmatic was the OP and he said he would roll up and get a pic of the sign so NT general camped out in that thread for days upon days losing sleep and missing work and making xbox live a ghost town while waiting for results. Minutes felt like days and days felt like weeks but cragmatic had terrible excuses about car trouble and his addiction to the gym and how his friends kept backing out on him whatnot but once it was posted on some other bodybuilding messageboard and they found out the land has been owned by the same people for over 100 years Cragmatic straight up withered away like a grape in the sun and rolled off NT like a damn tumbleweed.

Meanwhile...

Our boy RSkiver89 AKA NTer of the year AKA Mt. Dew the damn thing AKA Balls of Fire posted some thread about getting votes for his Mt. Dew can and someone was all hey go to that forbidden death sign of pure hellish evil and i'll vote! So he up and did the damn thing. No hype no drama no excuses.

So NT went in voting for his can. It started at 18% with the other can pushing 30% but after a long battle we finally just broke even. That other can must be backed by the axis of evil or some type stuff cause it will not go down without a battle royal 300 spartacus braveheart gladiator are you not entertained finale. If we win he gets to get to vegas and meet P-Rod which is the dream of every white boy on a skate board. He deserves it.

So.

Do NT proud.

Every email address you register gets 7 votes every 24 hours. The contest ends on the 9th i think.

His can.

gallery_premier.jpg

The link.

[url=http://www.greenlabelart.com/shopseries/shop_details.php?shop=Premier]http://www.greenlabelart....details.php?shop=Premier[/url]

R.I.P cragmatic.

A new thread was requested for the final 9 days of voting so here we go.

The story...

That "can this be legal" thread from a month ago was about some crazy property hidden in the middle of nowhere with a GIANT sign that basically said anyone who rolls up gets murked no matter who they are. Flakeface Cragmatic was the OP and he said he would roll up and get a pic of the sign so NT general camped out in that thread for days upon days losing sleep and missing work and making xbox live a ghost town while waiting for results. Minutes felt like days and days felt like weeks but cragmatic had terrible excuses about car trouble and his addiction to the gym and how his friends kept backing out on him whatnot but once it was posted on some other bodybuilding messageboard and they found out the land has been owned by the same people for over 100 years Cragmatic straight up withered away like a grape in the sun and rolled off NT like a damn tumbleweed.

Meanwhile...

Our boy RSkiver89 AKA NTer of the year AKA Mt. Dew the damn thing AKA Balls of Fire posted some thread about getting votes for his Mt. Dew can and someone was all hey go to that forbidden death sign of pure hellish evil and i'll vote! So he up and did the damn thing. No hype no drama no excuses.

So NT went in voting for his can. It started at 18% with the other can pushing 30% but after a long battle we finally just broke even. That other can must be backed by the axis of evil or some type stuff cause it will not go down without a battle royal 300 spartacus braveheart gladiator are you not entertained finale. If we win he gets to get to vegas and meet P-Rod which is the dream of every white boy on a skate board. He deserves it.

So.

Do NT proud.

Every email address you register gets 7 votes every 24 hours. The contest ends on the 9th i think.

His can.

gallery_premier.jpg

The link.

[url=http://www.greenlabelart.com/shopseries/shop_details.php?shop=Premier]http://www.greenlabelart....details.php?shop=Premier[/url]

R.I.P cragmatic.

Back
Top Bottom