1 HOUR LEFT!! AND WE ARE LOSING!! VOTE!! NTer of the year RSkiver89 VOTE for his can the RE-UP

Weird how the percentages are staying the same - all the cans are staying the same within a % or so. You would think that the 2 leaders would be pulling away. They must have some sort of anti-spam-vote thing in place.

Weird how the percentages are staying the same - all the cans are staying the same within a % or so. You would think that the 2 leaders would be pulling away. They must have some sort of anti-spam-vote thing in place.

Voted! Up by 2%!
pimp.gif

wow i cant believe how much u all have been voting and its crazy that i have 2 posts on the first page... and theres only 5 more days to go and were up by 2%!!!
thanks to everyone.. i dont really know what else to say other than that

thank u all lets keep it going!

wow i cant believe how much u all have been voting and its crazy that i have 2 posts on the first page... and theres only 5 more days to go and were up by 2%!!!

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

We certainly owe you this for going out and taking that pic man
laugh.gif

If it's this tight on wednesday I'll be making extra emails since I can't vote on thursday
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom