1 HOUR LEFT!! AND WE ARE LOSING!! VOTE!! NTer of the year RSkiver89 VOTE for his can the RE-UP

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

wow i cant believe how much u all have been voting and its crazy that i have 2 posts on the first page... and theres only 5 more days to go and were up by 2%!!!
thanks to everyone.. i dont really know what else to say other than that

thank u all lets keep it going!
We certainly owe you this for going out and taking that pic man
laugh.gif

If it's this tight on wednesday I'll be making extra emails since I can't vote on thursday
frown.gif

Voted with all my e-mail addresses and we're still down 1%. I'm about to make a couple extra dummy ones.

C'mon NT. Vote, vote, vote!!!

... and vote some more.

Voted with all my e-mail addresses and we're still down 1%. I'm about to make a couple extra dummy ones.

C'mon NT. Vote, vote, vote!!!

... and vote some more.

only a couple more days left NT and were down by 1%... contest ends at 3pm on thursday i hope everyone can get as many votes as they can in by then

im gonna be up all night making more accounts and voting

thanks to everyone who has been helping out

only a couple more days left NT and were down by 1%... contest ends at 3pm on thursday i hope everyone can get as many votes as they can in by then

im gonna be up all night making more accounts and voting

thanks to everyone who has been helping out

Originally Posted by derrty6232

How is that other can still around? Craigmatic must be voting for it non stop.

I haven't but maybe I should to spite everyone.... still hatin on me...
smh.gif

I'll get everyone I know to vote for the other can ha ha jk I have voted a decent amount of times for Skivers can though.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

How is that other can still around? Craigmatic must be voting for it non stop.

I haven't but maybe I should to spite everyone.... still hatin on me...
smh.gif

I'll get everyone I know to vote for the other can ha ha jk I have voted a decent amount of times for Skivers can though.

Back
Top Bottom