1 HOUR LEFT!! AND WE ARE LOSING!! VOTE!! NTer of the year RSkiver89 VOTE for his can the RE-UP

now itll come down to who had the most actual number of votes... but i gotta go pick up my girl now so i wont be able to stop in the shop to see what the deal is today...

i cant say thanks enough NT im really hoping we got this thing

ill keep everyone updated on whats next asap

now itll come down to who had the most actual number of votes... but i gotta go pick up my girl now so i wont be able to stop in the shop to see what the deal is today...

i cant say thanks enough NT im really hoping we got this thing

ill keep everyone updated on whats next asap

Originally Posted by Hugo

voted i believe
How you ain't sure though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I put my votes in last night past midnight PST. I just woke up. What's the verdict? Did we win? I went to the link that I bookmarked and I see nothing declaring a winner.
nerd.gif

I put my votes in last night past midnight PST. I just woke up. What's the verdict? Did we win? I went to the link that I bookmarked and I see nothing declaring a winner.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

nerd.gif

word..who won?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

nerd.gif

word..who won?

Back
Top Bottom