#1 Ranked PG ...

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
sick.gif
@ the cross at like 4:13-4:15 ... I used to love catching people doing the same ##!$

I know I've played in that gym. Where is he from?

Kids watching on the sideline, thinking to themselves, "Pleaaase don't have coach make me check him"

That was worth every second
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck to him

Kids watching on the sideline, thinking to themselves, "Pleaaase don't have coach make me check him"

That was worth every second
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck to him

im mostly jealous of the jerseys those kids are wearing. at that age all they had for us were some eastbay reversible

im mostly jealous of the jerseys those kids are wearing. at that age all they had for us were some eastbay reversible

I wish parents who post vids like that realize the damage they are doing to their kids.

LOL @ the workout vid.. that kids not gonna grow another inch when puberty strikes.

even funnier is the "#1 6th grader in the country" moniker that they have placed on him. Thousands of kids are barely into basketball at that age, where you can even judge them.. Congrats Kid, out of 300 kids we've looked at, you are the best... That kid better stay hunger, noones gonna care about that "label" in the future.. Blame the parents and handlers... The kids great but he needs to be able to be a kid and just play.

I wish parents who post vids like that realize the damage they are doing to their kids.

LOL @ the workout vid.. that kids not gonna grow another inch when puberty strikes.

even funnier is the "#1 6th grader in the country" moniker that they have placed on him. Thousands of kids are barely into basketball at that age, where you can even judge them.. Congrats Kid, out of 300 kids we've looked at, you are the best... That kid better stay hunger, noones gonna care about that "label" in the future.. Blame the parents and handlers... The kids great but he needs to be able to be a kid and just play.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Shut the %$#@ up.  I swear every post you make in S&T reeks of sodium.

After watching that practice vid, kid has better handles than a lot of D1 PG's as a 6th grader.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Shut the %$#@ up.  I swear every post you make in S&T reeks of sodium.

After watching that practice vid, kid has better handles than a lot of D1 PG's as a 6th grader.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

sick.gif
Son hit 'em with the Crawford behind the back

I was
sick.gif
eek.gif
when he hit that. Lil man crossover is better than mine
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

sick.gif
Son hit 'em with the Crawford behind the back

I was
sick.gif
eek.gif
when he hit that. Lil man crossover is better than mine
roll.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

lil man is straight up killin em at camp. I can't even perform half those crossovers when I'm just messing around at the gym
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

lil man is straight up killin em at camp. I can't even perform half those crossovers when I'm just messing around at the gym
ohwell.gif

I don't buy the whole "parents are ruining him" idea. It's up to the kid at the end of the day.

Kendall Marshall and Markel Starks are examples of two players that were highly touted at a very young age and they maintained it up to high D1 caliber players.

This kid is a rare talent. It doesn't matter if he doesn't see an inch past 5'10...if he continues to get better...he's going to be special period.

Back
Top Bottom