#1 Ranked PG ...

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by Wade187

Honestly judging by those workouts, it's just too much. Especially if he is spending most of his time out of his week doing that. This is why more and more kids start losing their love for the game so early. Dude is in 6th grade for gods sake. He either gonna not wanna even see a basket ball when he hits 11th grade, or he gonna let all that pressure build up and control him. They turning these kids into robots, if dude reach the NBA he never gonna have a life outside of basketball. Too many parents are trying to make stars by force and in reality that just doesn't end up working out a lot of the time. 
This is one of the most ignorant comments I have read on here in a loooong time!

This is one of the DUMBEST responses I have read on here in a loooong time!

Originally Posted by Wade187

Honestly judging by those workouts, it's just too much. Especially if he is spending most of his time out of his week doing that. This is why more and more kids start losing their love for the game so early. Dude is in 6th grade for gods sake. He either gonna not wanna even see a basket ball when he hits 11th grade, or he gonna let all that pressure build up and control him. They turning these kids into robots, if dude reach the NBA he never gonna have a life outside of basketball. Too many parents are trying to make stars by force and in reality that just doesn't end up working out a lot of the time. 
This is one of the most ignorant comments I have read on here in a loooong time!

This is one of the DUMBEST responses I have read on here in a loooong time!

I think alot of ya'll underestimate a child's love for the game. 11 is not a baby...especially these days. At that age a kid can ENTIRELY decide whether it's something he wants or not.

Ya'll act like the parents are FORCING these kids to do this. What's the difference between this kid putting in real workouts and an 11 year taking rigorous piano lessons?

Cases can be made for those arguing that this is excessive and also for those who agree it's not. There's no "right" way to handle this.

I think alot of ya'll underestimate a child's love for the game. 11 is not a baby...especially these days. At that age a kid can ENTIRELY decide whether it's something he wants or not.

Ya'll act like the parents are FORCING these kids to do this. What's the difference between this kid putting in real workouts and an 11 year taking rigorous piano lessons?

Cases can be made for those arguing that this is excessive and also for those who agree it's not. There's no "right" way to handle this.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Exactly.

Exactly.

Thank you! My point exactly...if he chooses to hoop n workout instead of play video games or ride bikes etc etc has nothing to do with him having a life now or when he grows up. It's a hobby and a lost art!

Thank you! My point exactly...if he chooses to hoop n workout instead of play video games or ride bikes etc etc has nothing to do with him having a life now or when he grows up. It's a hobby and a lost art!

My thing is...I don't see why people think it's possible that he can't do both.

They act like this kid is being locked in a gym 24 hours a day.

I'm sure the kid's been to Chuck E. Cheese before...

My thing is...I don't see why people think it's possible that he can't do both.

They act like this kid is being locked in a gym 24 hours a day.

I'm sure the kid's been to Chuck E. Cheese before...

TruthGetsBusy better take notes from that handling video
laugh.gif

But that kids handles
sick.gif
sick.gif

Crazy..

I think I recognize #3 in the burgundy. He played my nephew's team last year. He was crazy nice too. Handles and a decent shot. It amazes me how talented some of these kids are.

Back
Top Bottom