1 room = 24 rooms? What?

"Ingenious use of space."

Best way to describe it. And the golden light is pretty dope as well.

cool idea
but i would hate to be moving walls in and out, just for the kitchen or bathroom or whatever
Seems like it would be a real headache after a while

i saw this in an architecture magazine a little while ago... hong kong is crazy expensive compared to almost every city on the planet.  even a nyc apartment costing 2000 a month would be more like 4200 in hong kong, so space is definitely at a premium.  the article i read said that this guy spent some crazy amount of money (hundreds of thousands) renovating his apartment.  i think it's pretty dope.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

i saw this in an architecture magazine a little while ago... hong kong is crazy expensive compared to almost every city on the planet.  even a nyc apartment costing 2000 a month would be more like 4200 in hong kong, so space is definitely at a premium.  the article i read said that this guy spent some crazy amount of money (hundreds of thousands) renovating his apartment.  i think it's pretty dope.

if he has hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend, why not get a bigger place??
eyes.gif

Amazing idea, but where does he poop? I would have to have guests over and someone needs to poop and they would stink up the whole place.

Pretty cool, just the style and accecibility of the apartment reminds me of some furniture I saw on this website that was pretty dope :

pimp.gif

one thing i loved about the crib was his window, it gave off an orange glow into his room....i'd rather have a light blue light instead though

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

"Ingenious use of space."

Best way to describe it. And the golden light is pretty dope as well.

yep
pimp.gif

he made the best out of the little space he had

architecture FTW

Back
Top Bottom