100% Ginuwine......Best from tha G?

this is  a straight classic i had to go find my actual cd(after lookin at the jim jones cut his braids thread
laugh.gif
).....i remember i was in mississippi when it dropped & the only record store in town had a single copy left by the time i got there & wanted 23 after taxes i said ^&^*&^ it borrowed a few more bucks & listened to it the whole day
pimp.gif

100% Ginuwine

1.Little Kidz

2.Little Man's Bangin Lude

3.What's So Different?

4.So Anxious

5.None Of Ur Friends Business

6.Wait A Minute

7.I Know

8.Do You Remember

9.No. 1 Fan

10.Final Warning Ft.Aaliyah

11.I'm Crying Out

12.Two Sides To A Story

13.Same Ol' G

14.All Nite All Day

15.Toe 2 Toe

16.She's Out Of My Life

this is  a straight classic i had to go find my actual cd(after lookin at the jim jones cut his braids thread
laugh.gif
).....i remember i was in mississippi when it dropped & the only record store in town had a single copy left by the time i got there & wanted 23 after taxes i said ^&^*&^ it borrowed a few more bucks & listened to it the whole day
pimp.gif

100% Ginuwine

1.Little Kidz

2.Little Man's Bangin Lude

3.What's So Different?

4.So Anxious

5.None Of Ur Friends Business

6.Wait A Minute

7.I Know

8.Do You Remember

9.No. 1 Fan

10.Final Warning Ft.Aaliyah

11.I'm Crying Out

12.Two Sides To A Story

13.Same Ol' G

14.All Nite All Day

15.Toe 2 Toe

16.She's Out Of My Life

This is still in my rotation. So Anxious is my favorite track. I always wished that him and Timbo would do just one more album, but I'm sure it probably wouldn't give off that same vibe without Static. Maybe if Missy penned the album that would help...ah wishful thinking.

This is still in my rotation. So Anxious is my favorite track. I always wished that him and Timbo would do just one more album, but I'm sure it probably wouldn't give off that same vibe without Static. Maybe if Missy penned the album that would help...ah wishful thinking.

G could've made another solid album out of those interludes & background tracks from "The Bachelor" and this album. That track after "None of Ur Friends Business" would definitely get bumped.

G could've made another solid album out of those interludes & background tracks from "The Bachelor" and this album. That track after "None of Ur Friends Business" would definitely get bumped.

I was just playing this one and his first CD over the past few weeks. Both albums are ridiculous, the production isn't even fair.

I was just playing this one and his first CD over the past few weeks. Both albums are ridiculous, the production isn't even fair.

Dope. Bought this the day I saw Star Wars: Phantom Menace. Still in the regular rotation.

Timbo spazzed.

Dope. Bought this the day I saw Star Wars: Phantom Menace. Still in the regular rotation.

Timbo spazzed.

people sleep on "do you remember" I wish that was just a set song itself and not attached to that corny asss skit

Back
Top Bottom