*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The Lakers are the Cowboys of the NBA.

Nah, the Lakers actually win championships.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A+

ahhhh two people that can command double teams and somebody that can kick it straight to bynum.  ahhhhh cp3 is one of my favorite point guards for sure.  and he's actually one of the best, if not the best at that position. and the fact he wont have to work with a triangle.  and the fact homie is just insane.  and the fact i'm sure him and mamba will work together in the gym and get even more ill.  ikno kupchak isnt done.  we probably will end up with dwight.  they just grabbed cp3 to sweeten the deal for him, help him make up his mind if it actually does end up happening with free agency.  a shame we gave up our height, but whatever. that height didnt help last year. gotta shake thing up.  i beleve we can get d12, and he'd grab more bpg than all 3 of those guys we just tossed. 

I wish we would have gotten Howard first.

Makes me a little nervous.

I would've absolutely loved this trade if we were able to keep LO somehow.

Still 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 if true.

If we get Emeka.

It would have to be Bynum + Emeka + Blake + (Probably 2 first rounders) for D12 + Hedo

The writing it on the wall fellas.

D12 will be a Laker very soon. Either before the season, by the trade deadline, or summer 2012.

He has 2 of his friends in Kobe & CP3 in LA with the Lakers.

Best believe he's going to become more vocal and demand a trade out of Orlando to the Lakers.

Book it.

Take a picture, quote me and save this post,

Originally Posted by Essential1

If we get Emeka.

It would have to be Bynum + Emeka + Blake + (Probably 2 first rounders) for D12 + Hedo
Yeah that happens sometime right now or Trade deadline.

Not a Lakers fan...but I find it funny that dudes are clamoring for LO to resign with the team. When for years the Lakers faithful were screaming for Odom to be traded. I know size helps...but come on.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I'm gonna miss LO 
frown.gif

Me too. He gave us a good 7 seasons.  Wish we could keep him, but CP3 is a world-class bonafide superstar PG that we haven't had since Magic Johnson.

SON, WHY ARE YALL SO PUMPED ?? YOU GAVE UP TWO SOLID BIG MEN (INCLUDING 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR) FOR A POINT GUARD. YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE TO GET DWIGHT HOWARD.

I'm really happy that we are getting CP3. But giving up 2 bigs for 1 small makes no sense to me. Either LO gets bought out and we get him back, or we get solid bigs back. Last, and probably not going to happen with what we have; Dwight Howard.

Finally a reason to start watching basketball again.  
Dang here I was thinking of boycotting going to Laker games this season cause of the lockout and now they bring in CP3?  Oh well screw it... when do regular season tix go on sale?   
laugh.gif

CP3 is exactly what the Laker need which is speed at the PG position.  Blake sucks the big one and DFish is just too old now.  Plus all that size the Lakers had didn't matter when it came to stopping Barrea and JKidd penetrating the lane last year.  Fantastic trade!

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Not a Lakers fan...but I find it funny that dudes are clamoring for LO to resign with the team. When for years the Lakers faithful were screaming for Odom to be traded. I know size helps...but come on.

LO was a love/hate relationship...  We all know LO is one of the best players to have because of his versatility.. And know he has the potential to be an All-Star every year.. But he would have long stretches of just stupid mistakes, and cold streaks...

I'd love for LO to be back as the Starting 3 and rotate through to the 4 when needed in a game... Just because I know his potential is worth it... Just it's frustrating watching him squander it.

DMoney82 wrote:
SON, WHY ARE YALL SO PUMPED ?? YOU GAVE UP TWO SOLID BIG MEN (INCLUDING 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR) FOR A POINT GUARD. YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE TO GET DWIGHT HOWARD.

This is what I'm thinking. See y'all in the Finals (maybe)
wink.gif

eek.gif
wow this s*** cray lol

CP3 welcome!
pimp.gif

we need a big right away because come Xmas day we wont have any bigs! Get Howard NOW!!

we should try to get Nene

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

wuts the chances L.O. gets bought out and signs back with LA

Interesting, let's hope.

i think its very possible.. time will tell

Pretty sure that's against the rules with the new CBA.

Odom would have to wait a full year before he's eligible to resign with the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom