11/12 PACK ON SWOOSH.COM

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT THE 11/12 PACK WILL BE ON SWOOSH.COM? IF SO HOW MUCH IS THE DISCOUNT AND WILL THEY BE AVAILABLE AT MIDNIGHT? THANKS.

Yes, they will be on Swoosh. They will not be discounted, packs after the VI/XVII were not discounted on swoosh. My guess is anytime from 1am-3am PST.

in before the lock
roll.gif

man my heart skipped a beat i thought I was finnal miss out on swoosh. In grade school sizes.....smh Please lock

With all this 11 \ 12 talk, I'm loosing more and more interest in Jordans. People use to buy the shoes because they loved them, and because of what mikeleft behind. There is just to many younger people doing it to be cool.

jaysonmytoes23 wrote:
With all this 11 \ 12 talk, I'm loosing more and more interest in Jordans. People use to buy the shoes because they loved them, and because of what mike left behind. There is just to many younger people doing it to be cool.

YEAH WE CALL THEM HYPEBEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
THAT'S WHY MY COLLECTION IS SPECIAL TO ME AND ME ONLY, ALL SHOES I LIKE, NOT ANYONE ELSE
tongue.gif
As for this thread, I thought they were selling already, yo kid learn to usepunctuation
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom