11 dead rappers, in order of greatness, on the 12th anniversary of Big L's murder

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

for pac to be # 4 this list has lost credibility

How in the hell are you goin to give Pac number 4? He fathered Rap! He fathered BIG lol too bad you BIG fans don't wanna admit that!

He's Prolly On Water!

laugh.gif
 Seriously man... I'm a New Yorker and when I was out in Cali dudes is asking me all types of NY hip hop sh.. like I give a flying F about anything about it besides listening to something that makes me nod my head.

Some of the cats I met out there was asking me about Big legacy in NY, and asking me how does NY view 2Pac... I'm like yo son it's been damn near 15 years fam.  I mean at the time it happened we was grieving, but time went on and so did we and the rest of the world.

I mean we still got love for Big, but we also got mad love for 2Pac too... they said cool they respect that
laugh.gif
WHAT

IN THE BLUE

@%#*

ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT??!?!!?!

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nah..pac isn't better then pun, L, or BIG

4 is right.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

stay salty

biggie is far from pac's level. and pun?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
L?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
BIG?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

pun was a better rapper and gangsta then pac.....big L was da godfather of punchline rap, and BIG was lyrically superior

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nah..pac isn't better then pun, L, or BIG

4 is right.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

stay salty

biggie is far from pac's level. and pun?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
L?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
BIG?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

pun was a better rapper and gangsta then pac.....big L was da godfather of punchline rap, and BIG was lyrically superior

Lyrically it's not even a question. Biggie wins everytime. But as far as being a bigger influence, I'd have to go with the influence that Pac had in hiphop especially out West.

Lyrically it's not even a question. Biggie wins everytime. But as far as being a bigger influence, I'd have to go with the influence that Pac had in hiphop especially out West.

no hate but this MUST be an NYers list. pac n big can interchange in the 1 spot but for l n pun to be higher eff outta here plus eyedea over the mac named dre n eric breed
30t6p3b.gif

jus one mans opinion tho
laugh.gif

no hate but this MUST be an NYers list. pac n big can interchange in the 1 spot but for l n pun to be higher eff outta here plus eyedea over the mac named dre n eric breed
30t6p3b.gif

jus one mans opinion tho
laugh.gif

-When it comes to pure rapping skills, the top 4 is fine. All the Bigs would rap circles around Pac.

-When comes to being a complete artist, Pac should be second. He is far superior than L and Pun when it comes to content of songs but wasn't as constant as Biggie.

-Biggie is NOT an undeniable #1 but when you look at every aspect of rap music Biggie wins in more than Pac.

Just my thoughts on the matter...

-When it comes to pure rapping skills, the top 4 is fine. All the Bigs would rap circles around Pac.

-When comes to being a complete artist, Pac should be second. He is far superior than L and Pun when it comes to content of songs but wasn't as constant as Biggie.

-Biggie is NOT an undeniable #1 but when you look at every aspect of rap music Biggie wins in more than Pac.

Just my thoughts on the matter...

Honestly Tupac is the most important artist to the genre outside of Run DMC & Shawn Carter Knowles.

That's all I'm going to say and I could give two +!$@@ less if you disagree.

Honestly Tupac is the most important artist to the genre outside of Run DMC & Shawn Carter Knowles.

That's all I'm going to say and I could give two +!$@@ less if you disagree.

Back
Top Bottom