12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Because Infrareds are going to be as popular when the legend blues come out?
Let em live man 
roll.gif
 Breaking his heart already

I saw them in person on someones feet at the mall when I was lining up to get my Infrareds and they are dope af.  I personally wouldn't have worn them considering the ground is still semi wet from the snow and rain, but hey, it's his money and if he wanna stunt, stunt hard fam.  Props.

I saw them in person on someones feet at the mall when I was lining up to get my Infrareds and they are dope af.  I personally wouldn't have worn them considering the ground is still semi wet from the snow and rain, but hey, it's his money and if he wanna stunt, stunt hard fam.  Props.
what if they fugazzi?

i mean alot of peopel say come pre order from us/in hand right now (we 100% legit!) but what if they are fake?

Has anybody PRE ordered at all? i dont wana go through headache getting a pair, like i did with every xi release =_=

what if they fugazzi?

i mean alot of peopel say come pre order from us/in hand right now (we 100% legit!) but what if they are fake?
If they were fugazi, they were good  copies.  But, either way, I'm looking forward to replacing my 2000 pair.  Still wearable, but the patent leather is more light eggshell color now, but I still turn heads when I wear them

If they were fugazi, they were good  copies.  But, either way, I'm looking forward to replacing my 2000 pair.  Still wearable, but the patent leather is more light eggshell color now, but I still turn heads when I wear them
i know, im still trying to get a pair atleast below 300,  280 max, 300$ is the top i guess im willing to spend. anyway u can stop yellowing on uppers especially 2000 pairs?  im scared my pair yellow up if i decide to get concords/columbia from 2000, so far only got space jams and breds 2000, 

lc? on this guy? im looking to pre order somehwere haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-A...g-/281507605681?ssPageName=ADME:B:BOC:US:1123

resell market on any holiday release is down the tubes. if by chance you miss out (and if you live in a somewhat major market + do your leg work, there is no way you should) there is no way resell should be over 250

carmines and current blk/infra 6 proves that

they just make so many pairs for the holidays...no complaints from me

seems like the only shoes that drives the (SUPER GENERAL) market up are 11s in concord and bred. and even then, you should only spend 350

Last edited:
resell market on any holiday release is down the tubes. if by chance you miss out (and if you live in a somewhat major market + do your leg work, there is no way you should) there is no way resell should be over 250

carmines and current blk/infra 6 proves that

they just make so many pairs for the holidays...no complaints from me

seems like the only shoes that drives the (SUPER GENERAL) market up are 11s in concord and bred. and even then, you should only spend 350

People say this every year and people miss out every year

People say this every year and people miss out every year

dont be silly. of course SOME people are gonna miss out. but my point was, production numbers dictate that resell wont be as high as some of the previous posts are suggesting. thats my point

Last edited:
dont be silly. of course SOME people are gonna miss out. but my point was, production numbers dictate that resell wont be as high as some of the previous posts are suggesting. thats my point

You're telling me don't be silly, when every year people say the same exact thing and the XI release is still heavily resold. Like you said something original :lol:

and you using VI's for an example. Even though I can go to ebay and see pairs for over $280 :rolleyes

So you have no point.

One day some of you will realize that you can't compare non-holiday releases to a holiday one, because of this thing called Christmas, which includes christmas presents

I am going for Retail on these. If i cop great if not on to the next.

pretty much

with how its gone every year i should come away with at least one online easily.

might go for 2 pairs so as long as NDC doesnt screw me over i should succeed

You're telling me don't be silly, when every year people say the same exact thing and the XI release is still heavily resold. Like you said something original :lol:

and you using VI's for an example. Even though I can go to ebay and see pairs for over $280 :rolleyes

So you have no point.

One day some of you will realize that you can't compare non-holiday releases to a holiday one, because of this thing called Christmas, which includes christmas presents

easy cowboy. i meant no disrespect. just stating my opinion.

save the testosterone for your non internet confrontations

and the VIs that released today is a holiday release. and if you trust ebay for legit pricing, then really... DONT BE SILLY

i will backpedal on the price though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom