'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Don't understand what these dudes are thinking.
mean.gif

Mathieu is going to try to transfer to and FCS school supposedly. Not sure if he'd be immediately eligible to play.

Cardo got Greg Reid AND Matheiu kicked off the team because of that LOUD.
:smh: :smh:

Don't forget about the gun he lent to Crowell. He's bringing so many dudes down with him to the gutter. No damns given. Think about the number of families this one man has destroyed. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Originally Posted by dreClark

Cardo got Greg Reid AND Matheiu kicked off the team because of that LOUD.

Don't forget about the gun he lent to Crowell. He's bringing so many dudes down with him to the gutter. No damns given. Think about the number of families this one man has destroyed.

can you tell me more about this?? Who is Cardo??

can you tell me more about this?? Who is Cardo??

Who is Cardo? He is supposed to be from Georgia. Some say his father was Nigerian. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Gunna tell it, anybody could have worked for Cardo. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Cardo ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

wow... he shoulda jus gave them millions to me man, steada jus litterally throwing them n the trash can

Who is Cardo? He is supposed to be from Georgia. Some say his father was Nigerian. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Gunna tell it, anybody could have worked for Cardo. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Cardo ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

I told people this last year. At one point, there was at least 3 videos of Mathieu either saying or doing something stupid that would have definitely made ESPN posted up on YouTube... The videos just never had more than 1,000 views, believe it or not. These dude's are just completely oblivious to the microscope on them.

Jajuan Story transferring from Florida..and Travell Dixon the Juco CB transfer @ Bama is now leaving...kind of surprised seeing how he was there for only one season.

Also that Mathieu loss will be felt more on special teams...wasn't that great of a cover corner and is more of a disruptor in the nickel package....LSU now only returns one starter in the Secondary.

Also that Mathieu loss will be felt more on special teams...wasn't that great of a cover corner and is more of a disruptor in the nickel package....LSU now only returns one starter in the Secondary.

Yeah that's a pretty big impact and part of their defensive package though

Back
Top Bottom