'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Just read all of Petrino's phone records are coming out and there might've been 30+ women he was sexting, hookers too. Bobby P was on the Tiger plan.

Originally Posted by tmay407

laugh.gif
at Arkansas being a "top 5 program."

Whether today as a team or overall as a program he made Arkansas a desirable job.

Originally Posted by Statis22

laugh.gif
at Arkansas being a "top 5 program."
Whether today as a team or overall as a program he made Arkansas a desirable job.
 -#8 Most valuable football team according to Forbes 
- Have the ability to pay top 10 salary +

- SEC Football dominates right now (West specifically)

- Great facilities (80mil complex under construction)

- Great area as well

I'd say he did a very good job at making it an attractive job. 

Thanks BMFP 
pimp.gif

AD says he will go for a homerun hire, if that doesn't work, he will go the interim route for the upcoming season.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This dude really had a full-on midlife crisis...

He'll be coaching again in the future somewhere though right? Just prolly untouchable for a few years?

I would hire him next year. Petrino may be a douche but hes a bonafide proven top 10 caliber coach

Very attractive job at Arkansas? Yes. Top 5? Haha, no.

When I said top 5,  I meant last year, I didnt mean in terms of status......No the Arkansas job by itself is probably only in 20-30 in terms of desirability overall.

List of visitors for Michigan Spring game this weekend

• 2014 DB Johnny Miggins
  • 2014 LB Will White
  • 2014 LB Gary Hosey
  • 2014 WR Damon Webb
  • 2014 DL Malik McDowell
  • 2015 QB Josh Kirshenbaum
  • DB Kendall Fuller
  • DL Joey Bosa
  • LB EJ Levenberry
  • Commit- Shane Morris
  • Commit- Khalid Hill
  • Commit- Jake Butt
  • Commit- Taco Charlton
  • Commit- Kyle Bosch
  • Commit- Chris Fox
  • Commit- David Dawson
  • Commit- Jourdan Lewis
  • Commit- Deveon Smith
  • Commit- Jaron Dukes
  • Commit- Mike McCray
  • Commit- Logan Tuley-Tillman
  • Commit- Wyatt Shallman
  • LaQuon Treadwell WR from Illinois is a late addition... He is #1 on my wishlist... Kid reminds me of Mike Floyd at ND

Of course....

However, the most shocking details may still be on the horizon.

Naked pictures of the coach may be among the hundreds of text messages Petrino sent to his mistress, Jessica Dorrell.

Clay Travis of outkickthecoverage.com indicated that nude pictures of Petrino may surface soon enough.

"Bobby Petrino nude photos are coming," tweeted Travis on Wednesday. "Prepare yourselves. He Favred himself."

Shut up.

But really, 3-4 more semesters and you're a first round pick..now you're going to sit out a year?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Shut up.

But really, 3-4 more semesters and you're a first round pick..now you're going to sit out a year?
laugh.gif

But yeah. crazy situation.

Bet he ends up at USF. Wonder how Jordan Prestwood feels being that he transferred to ND to be w/ his BFF A. Lynch

I could see Clemson's Offensive Coordinator Chad Morris taking the Arkansas job next year....Great offensive mind, and of course he has the needed ties in Texas because of his HS coaching background....might be something to watch for by the end of the year if Arkansas goes the interim route

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Shut up.

laugh.gif

But yeah. crazy situation.

Bet he ends up at USF. Wonder how Jordan Prestwood feels being that he transferred to ND to be w/ his BFF A. Lynch

and Stephon Tuitt....regardless of where he went Lynch was a 3 and done player imo...still wish he would came to FSU....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom