'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

WR Avery Johnson (Patrick Peterson's lil brother) did not qualify to get into LSU. No clue if he is going Juco or what

bilde

Supposed to be in Tallahassee :smh: :smh:

Florida's S&C program has Fowler Jr. looking like a Junior rather than a True Frosh

bilde

Supposed to be in Tallahassee :smh: :smh:
Florida's S&C program has Fowler Jr. looking like a Junior rather than a True Frosh

:x Yo how did son get so big so fast????....I heard reports of how big he said he was, but would have never believed he would get this big that fast.

They still got Hendrix and Kiel

Mike Bellamy (who got kicked out of Clemson) just got kicked out of Juco too. Speedy :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Miller reminds me of a bigger stronger, and faster Pat White...I think next year he will be a heisman contender in Urban's spread
I think Braxton will be ready when he's a junior for sure.

The kid is a gamer, that game vs Wisconsin was one of the few I could make it too and he showed glimpses. I like his potential in Urban's offense.

Don't think he's coming close to Troy though. :pimp:

Wisconsin gloves woulda been better if the two hands made one "W."

This. Looks like adidas just said- well I guess we can put two 'W' on the gloves I guess.

Those Wisconsin gloves are no bueno.

I like the rest of the uni.

I think Braxton will be ready when he's a junior for sure.
The kid is a gamer, that game vs Wisconsin was one of the few I could make it too and he showed glimpses. I like his potential in Urban's offense.
Don't think he's coming close to Troy though. :pimp:

I am going to have to agree. But I think Braxton in Urban's spread could put up some huge numbers. This year it will be interesting to see him develop.

I am going to have to agree. But I think Braxton in Urban's spread could put up some huge numbers. This year it will be interesting to see him develop.

Urban was smart to bring in Herman that offense is going to be a melting pot of Urban's spread and the spread they ran & UT. Wonder if they steer Braxton towards something like VY had

Back
Top Bottom