'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

with Aubrey Hill resigning, whats going to happen to Michael barrow and Company at UM?
they almost HAVE to fall on the sword on this one.
No way can Golden Al's name be front in center in this.

Nothing.

Plus Golden runs a tight ship. Seantrel basically had to beg and plead for Golden not to boot him this week. :smh:

one of UT's new practice jerseys

So much ugly on this page, lol.

Adidas, :smh:, the "M" wasn't too bad on Michigan so let's send Nebraska out with a big fat "N" on their jersey and Wisconsin with a random font "W" on theirs.

Adidas needs to stick to soccer and UCLA jerseys.

Texas should keep those joints as "practice only".

with Aubrey Hill resigning, whats going to happen to Michael barrow and Company at UM?
they almost HAVE to fall on the sword on this one.
No way can Golden Al's name be front in center in this.

Nothing.

Plus Golden runs a tight ship. Seantrel basically had to beg and plead for Golden not to boot him this week. :smh:

Seantrel is a lazy stoner. I lived on the same floor as him last year and all he would do is toke up.

Ready to see what these skill players have to offer in the fall

Amari Cooper - Star of the spring/summer so far @ UA @WR
Javares McRoy @ TTU
Dunkley coming off that hamstring issue @ UF
Duke Johnson @ Miami, would think he'll be involved from day 1, have to get the ball in his hands
Vince Sanders @ Ole Miss, liked him out of HS, should get more PT this year
Wayne Lyons @ Stanford should be in line for major tick and production this year
Pause @ the pose but I expect an instant impact @ the Barn for Ricardo Louis
Matt Jones as a true bruiser for UF
If not for grades, Jovon Robinson is a HIGH 4* back

I don't get why they're making these gloves with logos. Isn't it a penalty if you flash them?

Mario Pender out for the season.
Groin surgery.

Los and Wilder should have made the necessary moves to offense and defense smh.....but Ryan Green and possibly Alex Collins can't get to campus fast enough...smh...but much wasn't expected out of Pender since he was 4th string and wasn't attending rehab

Ready to see what these skill players have to offer in the fall
Amari Cooper - Star of the spring/summer so far @ UA @WR
Javares McRoy @ TTU
Dunkley coming off that hamstring issue @ UF
Duke Johnson @ Miami, would think he'll be involved from day 1, have to get the ball in his hands
Vince Sanders @ Ole Miss, liked him out of HS, should get more PT this year
Wayne Lyons @ Stanford should be in line for major tick and production this year
Pause @ the pose but I expect an instant impact @ the Barn for Ricardo Louis
Matt Jones as a true bruiser for UF
If not for grades, Jovon Robinson is a HIGH 4* back

I'm also interested in seeing Amari Cooper...have heard nothing but good things from him throughout the Spring....interested in Louis too although he i feel he needs a little more polish in route running, although physically he's already there

So, apparently Ray Ray Armstrong is gonna sue Miami so that he can practice w/ the team

Jordan Prestwood has left Notre Dame. Was only a matter of time after his bff Aaron Lynch left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom