1200HP Supra Runnin The Streets of Dubai Vol. The Green Mamba

Dubai's money is so serious...even me saying it is an understatement.

gotta give it up to the tourism, oil, and old money.

hot vid. filmed real clean too.

the green mamba was a "gift?" geeze.

probably sponsorship or something

Green Mamba was crazy

What i love about the imorts in Dubai, they are all done right since they have the money..

some of the fastest imports are found in the middle east..

angel

OH
MY
LORD
eek.gif

I'm guessing the street racing scene in Dubai is right up there with Japan? Just guessing.

Man someone cast that dude in the next Fast & Furious. His narration was great!

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

gt-r killers

Those Supras are brutally modified my dude.

Pretty much. You know the car is seriously modified when it needs a custom fuel system and a regular Walbro is not sufficient enough anymore.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

OH
MY
LORD
eek.gif

I'm guessing the street racing scene in Dubai is right up there with Japan? Just guessing.

lets just say japan makes it and dubai or anyone with obscene about of $ have enough, fund the imaginations.

that @##! is tooooooooo crazy for me.. i can't imagine how hard it is to control 1200HP to the REAR wheels lol..

AMS better watch out, the green mamba is coming!

Im a euro car head, but I kno as far as preformance and un Godly HP the supra is the one, but Ive also seen some Hennessey tuned SRT-10 vipers with 1200HP......so who takes the cake?

BTW vid was filmed and edited real clean....nice find...nice share

Originally Posted by mistahphaze

that @##! is tooooooooo crazy for me.. i can't imagine how hard it is to control 1200HP to the REAR wheels lol..

AMS better watch out, the green mamba is coming!

AMS has nothing to worry about. 1000+ WHP Supras are nothing new. It's pretty much a dyno queen at that point. There's an old Supra joke thatgoes something like...what's the diff between a 500WHP Supra and a 1000WHP Supra? One runs high 11s and the other one runs low 11s.

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

traction problems...how much of a difference would it make if supra's were MR's?

Not much still... they'd need slicks in order to even put that power to use...you saw the dude doing nothing but hitting the rev limiter the wholetime. Me personally if I had the money GT-R over that. I'd feel a lot safer with the world's most complicated AWD system.

Originally Posted by wj4

Man someone cast that dude in the next Fast & Furious. His narration was great!
".. hahaha, did you feel it? yeah.. I think it's nice.."
laugh.gif

That car is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom