124 votes! Can we get 150? My baby Cousin to be Gerber Star COME VOTE. vol. 25,000 scholarship

i'm going on a tangent but idc.... this is a terrible perpetuation of the values in our society. giving money to the most attractive baby? why must everything be based on how people look. people and babies are either good-looking or not, why must they be rewarded for something they didn't even do... just a lucky combination of genes?

they should have had the parents write something for it... like the family that needed the 25,000 scholarship the most should win
smh.gif

i'm going on a tangent but idc.... this is a terrible perpetuation of the values in our society. giving money to the most attractive baby? why must everything be based on how people look. people and babies are either good-looking or not, why must they be rewarded for something they didn't even do... just a lucky combination of genes?

they should have had the parents write something for it... like the family that needed the 25,000 scholarship the most should win
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom