12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you love her, don't give up on her man.

Everybody makes mistakes....some men cheat, some women cheat.

Don't let these dudes gas you up when you're sitting at home by yourself, they aint gonna be there for you.

If you love her that's all that's matters

Don't let these dudes gas you up when you're sitting at home by yourself, they aint gonna be there for you.

simp get out of my thread.... You think I didn't ponder over it? Theres a reason it took me a week to take action

Last edited:

lol are u kidding me? yea, everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody cheats.

Op was busy grinding with school to make a better life for his fam.

Op's ex was grinding on another man's d to unintentionally make another baby.

Op, dont ever take that c**T back. I have no remorse for cheaters. Every girl I know that has cheated on their bf's, cheated on them again.

A girl I was dating last year told me she cheated once on her ex...this was one reason why I didn't want to make the relationship official and I just wanted to wait a little longer to see if she was trustworthy. And then what do you know...she was dating some other dude and didn't even tell me about it.

Same for guys who cheat. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

lol are u kidding me? yea, everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody cheats.
Op was busy grinding with school to make a better life for his fam.
Op's ex was grinding on another man's d to unintentionally make another baby.

Maybe he felt like he was grinding on school and maybe she felt like he was distant and ignored her. Maybe she's a bad person or maybe she felt like she did it for a reason. Who knows

If you don't love her than it doesn't matter but if you do and you have a kid with her....well maybe.....

no wonder my girl was blowing my phone up i forgot its valentines day :smh:

im ignoring my phone like quit callin its NT time :rofl:

good job though OP unfaithful **** deserves the boot :pimp:

dont let these shameless simps get to you OP :rofl: ya got no dam dignity :smh:

Last edited:

:stoneface:

the hell you think we doing now? OP getting mad pimp smileys and reps right now from the NT community.

O.P. all I can really advise you to do is learn and grow from the experience and continue to work towards your success. Trust me when I tell you that it is the greatest revenge. I was in a long relationship that ended badly (not due to cheating) so I know how you feel. Your adrenaline and emotions are still on edge right now and when you come down its going to hurt but know that everything happens for a reason King. The child situation is tuff. How old are you guys?

7 year relationship and a child.

Reading txt messages for the past week. She cheats on me with a loser without a future. Txt message convos full of simpery.... I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish she had sex with. One time... thats one too many times for me.

woke her up at 12:00am with a surprise.... "Baby come to the living room its Valentines day!! I got something for you"

her "OMG what is it"
me "Its your things!... pack all your **** and get out of my house"
her "Im sorrrryyyyyy"
me "Maybe dude will feed you and take care of you like I did...
her *crying

Oh well fellas.... It is the beginning of a new chapter. Not sure if mad, sad, happy.... got a test tomorrow.

mean.gif
amazing story 
laugh.gif

will read again tomorrow

the hell you think we doing now? OP getting mad pimp smileys and reps right now from the NT community.

Yeah but the e-daps will end soon then you're stuck with the reality of the situation.

Im not simping either, Im being a voice of reason.. if her cheating really made him lose all love for her. I would expect a post like.....yeah she cheated on me but whatever now I can find another chick, who really loves me......instead we get I don't know if Im sad or happy or mad. That to me makes me think he still loves her

good job OP. sorry things went down like that. and to the cat that is talking about love blah blah, its not about love its about respect. she aint respect op or herself, she had to go.

Yeah but the e-daps will end soon then you're stuck with the reality of the situation.

Im not simping either, Im being a voice of reason.. if her cheating really made him lose all love for her. I would expect a post like.....yeah she cheated on me but whatever now I can find another chick, who really loves me......instead we get I don't know if Im sad or happy or mad. That to me makes me think he still loves her

its the first day bruh, after years of being w/ her

he'll be straight

He prob still does and its the mom of his kid but u cant continue to be with a person after finding out something like this. I can imagine this would gnaw away at my soul every time I would look at a chick knowing what she did and the whole trust thing goes out the window as well - isn't that the foundation of every relationship? Also, if you been with a chick for that long, its hard to break it off cold turkey without any emotion, doubt, fear of regret etc. but what he did was right imo and will benefit him in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom