12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
He prob still does and its the mom of his kid but u cant continue to be with a person after finding out something like this. I can imagine this would gnaw away at my soul every time I would look at a chick knowing what she did and the whole trust thing goes out the window as well - isn't that the foundation of every relationship? Also, if you been with a chick for that long, its hard to break it off cold turkey without any emotion, doubt, fear of regret etc. but what he did was right imo and will benefit him in the long run.

People do it all the time...especially women.

How many guys girls on here, have taken them back after they had an indiscretion

Everyone makes mistakes, but i do agree that its a respect issue and she clearly doesn't respect ya grind for the fam. Just be there for the young'n and be prepared for your exam later. Everything will sort itself out in due time. Stay positive as possible.

just worry about your kid OP, that's the most important person to you and your school/work.

good **** though 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

You want your relationship to last, don't say I love you..I'm serious, if your girl has a problem with that then it will not work out with her.

Tell her you have nothing but love for her but you don't want to spoil what you have by saying that stupid phrase.

Tell her that If there was a more meaningful phrase than that You'd use it...

how u found da messages? u went thru her phone?

each message was like a brick.... every time I read one I placed a brick inside a pillowcase

when the pillowcase was full I wacked her over the head with it.

I didn't snoop much, just enough to make sure I was right. I actually respects a persons privacy so checking a phone is out of the ordinary for me.

Last edited:
This could have been amazing if you taped the whole thing. You would have gone viral no doubt

If you had this on video, you probably could get like a million views :lol:

Damn, tough situation man. But it's good you dealt with it and realized cheaters will always be cheaters. Now just focus on the kid and your schooling. Best of luck OP.

how u found da messages? u went thru her phone?
each message was like a brick.... every time I read one I placed a brick inside a pillowcase

when the pillowcase was full I wacked her over the head with it.

I didn't snoop much, just enough to make sure I was right. I actually respects a persons privacy so checking a phone is out of the ordinary for me.
im da same way b...i NEVER check a chick's phone....you let it slide for a GOOD minute...then one day you just ask to use it

cuz you're phone is broke or something, if you can read their immediate expression you know if they up to BS.

7 year relationship and a child.

Reading txt messages for the past week. She cheats on me with a loser without a future. Txt message convos full of simpery.... I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish she had sex with. One time... thats one too many times for me.

woke her up at 12:00am with a surprise.... "Baby come to the living room its Valentines day!! I got something for you"

her "OMG what is it"
me "Its your things!... pack all your **** and get out of my house"
her "Im sorrrryyyyyy"
me "Maybe dude will feed you and take care of you like I did...
her *crying

Oh well fellas.... It is the beginning of a new chapter. Not sure if mad, sad, happy.... got a test tomorrow.

:smh:

Curious... What made you go through her phone? Were you having that feeling like she was fooling around? Did you just stumble upon her phone when it rang?

Damn that's a terrible situation since its a child involved

As much as you'd like to make a clean break from her you'll still have to have some type of communication because of the little guy.

Its the typical cliche advice but focus on you fam. Piping random broads will bring short term validation and fun as well but success will be the long term validation for yourself and to show her that she dun goofed.

Keep your head up tho my dude

mmmm tough spot. especially with the seed involved....be wary of advice to keep it deaded.  childless ppl dont have the same commitments as u do.  breaking up the home would be like a divorce for that child, even tho, technically, ur not married.  yet still, perhaps, better to get it out the way now than later, right?  many different possible out comes.  stay focused on ur ppr (which really means ur grind, ur purpose, ur creativity, ur drive). and stay positive for/towards ur child.  eat nothing but what the earth provides for u by way of the sun.  take care of YOUR nature, and nature will take care of u.  simple as that.  itll all work out. i can SEE it.

oh, and try and keep any and all fights AWAY from ur child.  its not for them to understand or experience that stuff - not at such a young age. but hey thats just me.  keep us updated.  one

This new generation of females are slimeballs.

You did the right thing bro.

Don't take her back but when you simmer down and get your mind right make sure you make the situation right for you child.

No non sense type of person huh? This is highly respectable seriously

Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot? All her home girls and friends would be begging for her to leave you/ take all you have through child support, these broads dog :smh: you can't win

Tough one right here....

Do yourself one favour : NEVER EVER TRUST HER AGAIN ! She´ll do it again and again and again...once a cheater, allways a cheater !

Don't take this part to serious (!!!) : grab your worst kicks and chris brown the s**t out of her :wink:

No non sense type of person huh? This is highly respectable seriously

Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot? All her home girls and friends would be begging for her to leave you/ take all you have through child support, these broads dog
mean.gif
you can't win
qft

real talk thats exactly how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom