12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think about her much man. It's just salt in the wound.

She chose a loser over a life, it says a lot about a person. You don't need her, if she's willing to throw her future with you away over a guy with no future is that really someone you want to spend your life with?

Your focus should be on the kid now, making sure s/he is doing well and will continue that.

Sorry about what happened, I'd be burning buildings and clapping shoulders until Christmas if that happened to me. Shows you have strength to get yourself through it.

Stay strong.

If you go back OP, I could see why. But I would highly encourage you not to. There is a difference between cheating, and having an affair, shorty was having an all out affair on you. Although I neither are acceptable, one is way worse. My boy found out his girl was having an 3 month affair on him, and at the time he told me 3 months ago was right around the time I went to their engagement party. I could never look at the ***** the same, let alone how he felt.

I never seen hurt in a mans eyes like that, he really loved ole girl. Understanding the magnitude of his love, I couldn't utter a word about him moving on. Love is a powerful drug. Needless to say, he tried to work it out with her and she ended up moving out on him on my Birthday. He was heartbroken again. I will tell you what I should've told him then, OP, don't get back with her. Emotionally, she's checked out long before she probably even cheated on you. I doubt my mans had game like that, this was more than likely a case of familiarity, the case of the new guy who brings that one element to the table that you do not. She messed up, its on her now.

If you go back OP, I could see why. But I would highly encourage you not to. There is a difference between cheating, and having an affair, shorty was having an all out affair on you. Although I neither are acceptable, one is way worse. My boy found out his girl was having an 3 month affair on him, and at the time he told me 3 months ago was right around the time I went to their engagement party. I could never look at the ***** the same, let alone how he felt.

I never seen hurt in a mans eyes like that, he really loved ole girl. Understanding the magnitude of his love, I couldn't utter a word about him moving on. Love is a powerful drug. Needless to say, he tried to work it out with her and she ended up moving out on him on my Birthday. He was heartbroken again. I will tell you what I should've told him then, OP, don't get back with her. Emotionally, she's checked out long before she probably even cheated on you. I doubt my mans had game like that, this was more than likely a case of familiarity, the case of the new guy who brings that one element to the table that you do not. She messed up, its on her now.

:smh: **** scary, I wanna believe in " the one" but real life stays happening.

Scary indeed.

Man I'm one of the most paranoid dudes on the planet. Can't go 5 seconds without looking over my shoulder. Gotta see a therapist about that :nerd:

But there have been a lot of stories just like this one recently. This causing me to act up.

Am I the only one who gets mad just thinking about this ish, but it happens all day everyday?

Can't trust no chick, I walked into the room. Dude had his arm wrap on the chick shoulder and she was eyeing a brotha once I waked in and kept eyeing here and there in the waiting area, while he was busy playing temple run 2 I think he level up, to busy collecting coins when he should collecting her attention.

hope all is well op.

OP :pimp:

Just do me a favor bro. When you you read all these and see the ones about you being immature, or to give her another chance, or that you will regret this, disregard them. You did the right thing. Forget that horse **** about talking to her and whatnot. Take care of your son and move on

I'd also like to take the opportunity to make my monthly announcement. Use ******g protection folks.

Scary indeed.

Truf.

OP I feel for ya boss. I didn't read the whole thread but you handled that like a boss but I know your a hurt ************ right now. It only gets better kid, do right by yourself first then move on. Cut as much contact as you can from her....don't answer ****....you gotta life these days on your terms.

I am so glad I'm single right now....these things are like horror stories.

Can't trust no chick, I walked into the room. Dude had his arm wrap on the chick shoulder and she was eyeing a brotha once I waked in and kept eyeing here and there in the waiting area, while he was busy playing temple run 2 I think he level up, to busy collecting coins when he should collecting her attention.
This is a bittersweet feeling

On one hand it's
pimp.gif
, but on the other it just shows how dirty chicks are these days
mean.gif

7 year relationship and a child.

Reading txt messages for the past week. She cheats on me with a loser without a future. Txt message convos full of simpery.... I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish she had sex with. One time... thats one too many times for me.

woke her up at 12:00am with a surprise.... "Baby come to the living room its Valentines day!! I got something for you"

her "OMG what is it"
me "Its your things!... pack all your **** and get out of my house"
her "Im sorrrryyyyyy"
me "Maybe dude will feed you and take care of you like I did...
her *crying

Oh well fellas.... It is the beginning of a new chapter. Not sure if mad, sad, happy.... got a test tomorrow.

mean.gif
atleast you didnt stay with her. you seem like youll be fine

So you end a 7 years relationship , one which you have a child from, and 7 mins later you make a thread on NT?

I'm sorry you sir are a loser/attention ***** and honestly she might have been looking elsewhere for a reason.

Last edited:
So you end a 7 years relationship , one which you have a child from, and 7 mins later  you make a thread on NT?

I'm sorry you sir are a loser/attention ***** and honestly she might have been looking elsewhere for a reason.
Probably needed to vent.  Venting is not the same as attention ho-ing.

From the situation presented to us I honestly don't see what OP could have been doing wrong.

I think you're trying too hard to be contradictory to a man who came to his NT brethren to vent.

Last edited:
So you end a 7 years relationship , one which you have a child from, and 7 mins later you make a thread on NT?

it was midnight, maybe he didn't want to wake his homies up. i've ranted on nt before about **** i never told my friends.

So you end a 7 years relationship , one which you have a child from, and 7 mins later you make a thread on NT?

Probably needed to vent.  Venting is not the same as attention ho-ing.
From the situation presented to us I honestly don't see what OP could have been doing wrong.
I think you're trying too hard to be contradictory to a man who came to his NT brethren to vent.

lol beat me by 5 seconds. but yeah agreed.

^ Nah I just dont believe its real. So he pushed his girl out the door (apparently) and rushed right on to NT to make a thread? Seems VERY lame, screw the venting response especially as he claimed to be thinking this over for a week.

This is NT and we need proof and thus far there is none....so until it surfaces it wont believe it.

If real:
1) He kicked her out, rushes on NT to make a thread 7mins later = Lame
2) He kicked her and the kid out, rushes on NT to make a thread 7 mins later. = OP is a lame and a deadbeat.

If fake:
OP = Super lame.

Last edited:
If you love her, don't give up on her man.

Everybody makes mistakes....some men cheat, some women cheat.

Don't let these dudes gas you up when you're sitting at home by yourself, they aint gonna be there for you.

If you love her that's all that's matters

/ksteezy

If real:
1) He kicked her out, rushes on NT to make a thread 7mins later = Lame
2) He kicked her and the kid out, rushes on NT to make a thread 7 mins later. = OP is a lame and a deadbeat.

If fake:
OP = Super lame.

He made thread around 4 AM, hours after kicking her out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom