12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol are u kidding me? yea, everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody cheats.
Op was busy grinding with school to make a better life for his fam.
Op's ex was grinding on another man's d to unintentionally make another baby.

Op, dont ever take that c**T back. I have no remorse for cheaters. Every girl I know that has cheated on their bf's, cheated on them again.
A girl I was dating last year told me she cheated once on her ex...this was one reason why I didn't want to make the relationship official and I just wanted to wait a little longer to see if she was trustworthy. And then what do you know...she was dating some other dude and didn't even tell me about it.

Same for guys who cheat. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

I actually typed that before I read it.

My daughters mom made a few mistakes, she made ONE mistake, I let it fly, but internally, I already charged it to the game and marked her off. As a man I can't reward a woman for lackluster behavior.

Pretty much why chicks move in soo fast with dudes

my hommie met a chick while she brought her man over to chill & smoke

then she leaves her man for him ...ends up living at his crib within 4 days

funny thing is all her stuff is still at her old crib...her old crib?...happens to be her ex-moms as shes says who which her ex' boyfriend still lives with mommy

she still goes back to "visit" say hi to her ex' mommy and "get stuff she needs" (sounds better on paper i guess)

does it help that she needs sex every day if not she said herself ..if my hommie doesnt want sex some days she'll find a excuse to use his car to hit the club (ouchx2)

my hommie cant even use instagram she got him whipped...but she can have a POF account to "talk to girls/homegirls"

what i am trying to say is ....if a chick thinks you a sucka ...thats it nothing can change she'll run things & drive ur car to see the next hommie :smh:
that's disgusting, famb.

:x :x

It's sickening that you guys are telling this man to lower his standards for his child. As a man, I refuse to lower my standards for a woman. As a man I have to be an example for my child. That's where I leave it.

Sickening? Really? Tell me, are you defined by your past mistakes?

No one is saying that they NEED to get back together. BUT to kick her out that way means your being selfish and only thinking about yourself (which is fair considering what happened). When someone hurts you, you want to hurt them back. Understandable. But that's the mother of your child. That doesn't mean the relationship isn't salvageable. That doesn't mean that you both can't eventually be happy and raise your child in a proper environment. Forget whatever arbitrary standards you have set; the priority should be overall happiness of the family altogether; most importantly the child. That's why it's important to give it a shot at least. See her attitude and if she's apologetic and then maybe forgiveness will seem like a real possibility down the line.

Last edited:

No one is saying that they NEED to get back together. BUT to kick her out that way means your being selfish and only thinking about yourself (which is fair considering what happened). When someone hurts you, you want to hurt them back. Understandable. But that's the mother of your child. That doesn't mean the relationship isn't salvageable. That doesn't mean that you both can't eventually be happy and raise your child in a proper environment. Forget whatever arbitrary standards you have set; the priority should be overall happiness of the family altogether; most importantly the child. That's why it's important to give it a shot at least. See how her attitude if she's apologetic and then maybe forgiveness will seem like a real possibility.

Don't even bother, fam. Some people in this thread are the alpha-est of alpha males, they cannot conceive the notion of forgiveness and reflection.

Life isn't about your "standards" sometimes man. ****** up things happen. If you do not take the time to evaluate a situation from different perspectives, you will miss out on a lot in life.

I'm not saying let people walk all over you; but essentially, you're teaching your child how NOT to be open-minded to unexpected circumstances.

Not to mention, especially if it involve(s/ed) a relationship with someone you love(d), with this mentality, you fail to consider what caused her rachet-*** to creep on you in the first place. You never know, maybe it's simply because you didn't treat her right. In which case, it's partially your fault.

Last edited:

No one is saying that they NEED to get back together. BUT to kick her out that way means your being selfish and only thinking about yourself (which is fair considering what happened). When someone hurts you, you want to hurt them back. Understandable. But that's the mother of your child. That doesn't mean the relationship isn't salvageable. That doesn't mean that you both can't eventually be happy and raise your child in a proper environment. Forget whatever arbitrary standards you have set; the priority should be overall happiness of the family altogether; most importantly the child. That's why it's important to give it a shot at least. See her attitude and if she's apologetic and then maybe forgiveness will seem like a real possibility down the line.

I Had to quote this post, is was ridiculous and some parts are just ludacris and not in a good way.

forget whatever arbitrary standards you have set? REALLY

so what you are trying to say is he must disregard his standards as a man and stay with someone he can barely look at after all this? So your telling me they cant raise their son successfully without a relationship between them? So your trying to tell me you have a chick that has a child with you and she has a pass to cheat and you will stay with her and disregard your dignity not only as a man but as a person because yall have a kid?

Please come back in here and explain to me what you meant by that post!! your looking like one of them carpets a woman will love to rub her dirt in day by day

P.S - LMAO the one above said life isnt about standard, dont know how the F some of yall was raised lol

Last edited:
Don't even bother, fam. Some people in this thread are the alpha-est of alpha males, they cannot conceive the notion of forgiveness and reflection.

Life isn't about your "standards" sometimes man. ****** up things happen. If you do not take the time to evaluate a situation from different perspectives, you will miss out on a lot in life.

I'm not saying let people walk all over you; but essentially, you're teaching your child how NOT to be open-minded to unexpected circumstances.

Not to mention, especially if it involve(s/ed) a relationship with someone you love(d), with this mentality, you fail to consider what caused her rachet-*** to creep on you in the first place. You never know, maybe it's simply because you didn't treat her right. In which case, it's partially your fault.

Ya'll look at life differently, I respect it, do I have to agree with it? Not at all, however, negative behavior shouldn't be rewarded. You're allowing a cycle to not get broken. I don't know one happy person who's been cheated on in the past. I mean I do, but they're BOTH cheating. Stability, trust, and maturity, there's no sugar coating scandalous behavior. Ya'll are the reason females act the way they do because ya'll reward it.

I Had to quote this post, is was ridiculous and some parts are just ludacris and not in a good way.

forget whatever arbitrary standards you have set? REALLY

so what you are trying to say is he must disregard his standards as a man and stay with someone he can barely look at after all this? So your telling me they cant raise their son successfully without a relationship between them? So your trying to tell me you have a chick that has a child with you and she has a pass to cheat and you will stay with her and disregard your dignity not only as a man but as a person because yall have a kid?

Please come back in here and explain to me what you meant by that post!! your looking like one of them carpets a woman will love to rub her dirt in day by day

P.S - LMAO the one above said life isnt about standard, dont know how the F some of yall was raised lol

**** that, I was raised fine.

I've never had a kid. I've never been cheated on. But I know that when **** in life ROCKS you, you can't expect that you know the answers to everything. By setting these "standards," you curb life's learning process.

I've lived long enough that my parents haven't taught me how to deal with everything that is possible in life. They did tell me to take things one step at a time and always reflect on situations from different perspectives as to try and fully understand everything.

That's all I'm doing. I'm not taking your word for it that all the women that have cheated on you are ****** up. For all I know, you ****** up and those breezies is cool. ****.

Last edited:
The ones saying take her back.......if you've ever had sex with your girl i don't see how you can say that. you know what sex is like. you know what it's like when it's with your girl. you telling me that your girl could do THAT with another dude and it's possible that you'd take her back? and you can say "ohhh it's just sex" but it's not. women don't have "just sex." only ones that do are hos.
so that either means that:
there were feelings involved in the cheating = don't take her back
she's just a ho = don't take her back
OR she's not a ho she just felt neglected & didn't actually view the dude she cheated with as a male she was attracted to, but rather a way to get off. he was just a dildo on a body = DON'T TAKE HER BACK

and my parents' divorced when i was 6 so i may not have children but i'm a child of divorced parents so i can tell you that as long as you're a stand up father your son will be fine. there may be some emotional/mental things he deals with depending on how he takes it all (nothing crazy just like a bad temper or something.) i know personally it effected my temper and i have this paranoia about losing anything that i really cherish/enjoy since at a young age the one thing that i cherished most was torn apart and there was nothing i could do about it. with him being that young i also know he, like myself, might not have even been aware of the idea that something as commonplace as mom and dad being together could ever end. hope the both of you get through this with as little emotional pain as possible.

One of the YOUNGEST people in this thread has given some of the most SOLID information. It's right and wrong. He's speaking from a 6 year old and a 19's year olds mindset. He know's whats good.

Ya'll look at life differently, I respect it, do I have to agree with it? Not at all, however, negative behavior shouldn't be rewarded. You're allowing a cycle to not get broken. I don't know one happy person who's been cheated on in the past. I mean I do, but they're BOTH cheating. Stability, trust, and maturity, there's no sugar coating scandalous behavior. Ya'll are the reason females act the way they do because ya'll reward it.

I respect the discourse. But I feel like you're so quick to jump to this conclusion. Trust, I would probably dump the girl too. I think the difference between me and you is that I will never say that I will definitely ditch the broad, because I will never commit to a course of action [unless I have to] without analyzing the situation before hand.

With that said, I have been in a relationship for over 4 years. She's a ride or die chick. But if she ever creeped on me, I couldn't imagine myself able to stay with her.

Last edited:
Her comes the cape waving contingent trying to hide behind that "mature" curtain.

Those dudes are the reason why females think us males are suckers :wow:

Dudes gotta stop letting these females get away with murder in the name of love/family ..

If the shoe was on the other foot, his girl would've dragged his name through the mud, kicked him out, and put him on child support yesterday with no remorse. But i guess that's ok for the "mature" crowd :smh:

**** that, I was raised fine.

I've never had a kid. I've never been cheated on. But I know that when **** in life ROCKS you, you can't expect that you know the answers to everything. By setting these "standards," you curb life's learning process.

I've lived long enough that my parents haven't taught me how to deal with everything that is possible in life. They did tell me to take things one step at a time and always reflect on situations from different perspectives as to try and fully understand everything.

That's all I'm doing. I'm not taking your word for it that all the women that have cheated on you are ****** up. For all I know, you ****** up and those breezies is cool. ****.

Man you can't speak on getting over being cheated on if you haven't been cheated on. Setting standards curbing success? I'll be real with you, you haven't had to deal with any problems dealing with women and children so you speaking on this situation is invalid until you get some losses under your belt.

When you get cheated on, or when you separate from a child's mother, then you can speak on it, but you're just speaking a flawed, valueless opinion because you're unrealistic about your life. You need to set standards or expectations. Expect the worst and live for the best.

And bro, please knock on wood. Condoms break and women get bored daily.

Man you can't speak on getting over being cheated on if you haven't been cheated on. Setting standards curbing success? I'll be real with you, you haven't had to deal with any problems dealing with women and children so you speaking on this situation is invalid until you get some losses under your belt.

When you get cheated on, or when you separate from a child's mother, then you can speak on it, but you're just speaking a flawed, valueless opinion because you're unrealistic about your life. You need to set standards or expectations. Expect the worst and live for the best.

And bro, please knock on wood. Condoms break and women get bored daily.

I hear you man, I'm not perfect. But you best believe that I'm a good dude, living life successfully and to the fullest. Far from the "unrealistic, flawed, and valueless" picture that you seem to be painting.

I don't have a kid for a reason. My woman hasn't cheated on me for a reason. Nevertheless, I do appreciate the conversation, fam.

Last edited:
Thread doesn't need anymore other updates other than pics. Mr. Brown has firmly stated his stance going forward in this situation. Any other details would just be her making excuses, crying or getting rude and just how they'll handle things with their kid.

This reminds me of the last thread a few months ago where a NTer basically did the same thing with a chick cheating on him and she moved out back with her family while he kept his daughter.

my mother and father  never got married, but they were together for about 8 years. My father cheated on my mother and had a child with another women( making my oldest sister). all her friends including my grandmother kept telling her to forgive him and take him back. My mother then got pregnant with my brother and later me. thiking everything was good when it really wasnt my father cheated on my mother again with the same woman and had my 2nd sister. After that my mom Deaded my father in an instant.

tl dr version= once a cheater always a cheater

Op do not take this woman back do not listen to any of these people saying you can forgive her for the sake of your kid. Trust me it is better to not be together and be happy than be together and unhappy. Children can tell tension between their parents trust me i know.

As a grown man now i cannot fathom cheating during a relationship. To me it is the most unforgivable thing a person can do. im not a tough guy or anything but all you people saying look at her attitude and see if shes sorry. are you joking? 

I hear you man, I'm not perfect. But you best believe that I'm a good dude, living life successfully and to the fullest. Far from the "unrealistic, flawed, and valueless" picture that you seem to be painting.

I don't have a kid for a reason. My woman hasn't cheated on me for a reason. Nevertheless, I do appreciate the conversation, fam.

Just stay focused on positivity. That's my approach, but being 25, i learned late but the hard way. I learned though, feels great to learn. I hope and pray you don't have to deal with it. I support progression and positivity and hope and pray you and your chick keep setting the standards for your peers and our peers g.

OP is gonna pay for it later though....literally.

With all the BS women are able play through the legal system, i'd do my best to keep things civil and not piss each other off.

OP your a boss in my book and you did the correct thing. Just continue to take care of that child

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom