12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a certain amount of it can be hindsight but after reading that update, even though getting cheated on isn't the best way for it to happen, a break up was inevitable. That didn't sound like a healthy relationship in any sense and was only held together by you having a child together.

And I hate to say it but after seeing that pic, you should look at this as an opportunity to improve. Just try to keep things cool in front of your son.

I can't understand the mentality of dudes that would take someone back after they cheat. Trust and honesty are paramount values for me. If you break that trust, even once, then that's it you're cut off.

I can't understand the mentality of dudes that would take someone back after they cheat. Trust and honesty are paramount values for me. If you break that trust, even once, then that's it you're cut off.
this. Plus its also what goes on during sex. you know what you do to a girl and you know all the stuff you can make a chick say. to me its the thought of it. everytime i would look at her after she cheated it would be out of disgust

Don't even gotta advise MrBrown cuz he already know :nthat:

That ***** talking no other man for her rest of her life bs, she straight up LYING

Last edited:
Mr brown that post brought a tear to my eye. I read it like 5 times man. You made some good points

But anyways good luck in the future with you and your son man. Get your money up and stay on your grind. You can and will do better next time :pimp:

That goes out to all nt ers out there. Stay focused on you and your grind

Im happy you dumbed the cheater.

This was a very very very sad relationship on all parts.
You guys were only together for the child and it is obvious
Seven years and you never told her you loved her......
Doesnt make it right but its obvious why she cheated.
She is still a *****.

Both of you are now free from this "relationship"
Good luck

Last edited:
For 7 years you cuffed a fat and dumb chick who worked in a fast food restaurant.
sick.gif
sick.gif
Like real talk, how do you expect this story to end? Then you go and knock her up like a dum dum. Whether she's on the pill or not, better be hittin that fadeaway like #24

Homeboy was dumping constantly in some frumpy bird brain that worked the frier at steak n shake
sick.gif
mean.gif
ZERO self respect
Bruh, he's been when shawty for mad years. 

You have no idea how she looked in HS and before she had a baby. Hop off.

Thiiiiis thiss and more of thisssssss !!!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lol at all you fools bigging him up.. Clowns !! He just got cheated on, He is NOT winning !!! Simple as that.

Its not my business but its already out here so w.e .. He has a child with this woman. That alone is enough for him to consider working things out. Idc what anyone else says.. ( My opinion of course ) but Simp this / simp that. Ya'll know nothing, if most of you did have any sense you'd tell him to talk to her. Find out what the real problem is.. What led her to cheat. Etc. Worst comes to worst, hey at least you both put in the extra effort to FIX YOUR FAMILY !!! If it doesn't work, than you know its really over.

Or you could just kick her out.. STILL have to deal with her ALL of your life, unless you plan to abandon your child which i doubt.. You made the right decision that night, at that very moment. But don't brush it off like it don't hurt boii. Thats 7 years of " love " 3

Speak to the woman, your owed an explanation and a chance for HER to make it up TO YOU.. For the sake of YALL FAMILY . That is all !!

Best of luck.. stay fresh

Ive learned that most guys who talk like this have cheated on a girl and they were forgiven.

??

ugh that pic is disgusting. Is that a dressing room? Ratchet as fff.....

good thing you're no longer with that cheating whale.

I'm still wondering why he retired the screen name.
redicule after NT detectives get to work...'

glad both parties are out of that.......relationship

op......i feel like you were trying to own up to things by attempting to mold her into someone better for that long..........but i also feel like it might have been more brave to let her go when YOU stopped feelin her.........ya know?

i hope you find someone worth your everything......

she look cool after the photoshop..but i dont see why yall going so hard on him..dude liked her im sure when they got together she was lookin legit

Last edited:
I'm still wondering why he retired the screen name.
redicule after NT detectives get to work...'

glad both parties are out of that.......relationship

op......i feel like you were trying to own up to things by attempting to mold her into someone better for that long..........but i also feel like it might have been more brave to let her go when YOU stopped feelin her.........ya know?

i hope you find someone worth your everything......
i know what you mean...but they had a child together. So im pretty sure he was still in the relationship to man up and provide for his family. It would be messed up if he left quickly just because she wasn't physically attractive anymore and acted like she was the shh

laugh.gif
at the shots over the pics.

roll.gif
  at "trying on underwear, I hope she bought them"

Your mistake was not wearing a condom even when she told you she was on the pill. Long relationship or not, if you couldn't see yourself spending your life with her, you should not have gone in raw. She had no motivation to improve her life, so of course she would "trap" the only good thing going in her life. I don't know how old she is, but if a fast food job gave her confidence then she really wasn't about anything. Hopefully you do get custody or a favorable situation because she will hit you up for child support once her circle gets in her ear.

Also, y'all dudes that want to break up with chicks need to just do it and don't turned back. OP is in this situation because he wanted to hit one more time. When you feel its over, leave especially when the woman you were dating isn't **** and doesn't have **** going for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom