12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye. On the real. She look aight. I'll be her rebound joint 
nerd.gif
View media item 270602

There are not any significant updates except for the text messages I got all day from it...

"I know I messed up and you will never take me back. I regret doing what I did and it was not worth it. You are the only man for me. I bought these so I can wear them for you tonight. Just know that I will never be with another man or build my life with another man for the rest of my life" how pathetic.

These words have been repeated by her over and over and over again. I get send all kinds of pics in lingerie like if Im going to somehow forgive her and take her back based on her looks out of anything. I know I never loved her, this is relationship that stemmed from HS. For about 2.5 years of the 7 I was with her but on lose terms. She was clingy to the max doing irrational things when I would tell her that I needed time for my self to study and do what any young man should do in his early years of manhood. This woman trapped me with a child after I wanted to break up with her, stopped taking birth control. I was furious about this but I accepted and embraced the fact that I was going to be a father. Moved her out of her parents house and ever since Ive been literately upgrading living conditions every year like clockwork. The next step was buying a house but the silly girl will never eat the fruits of my labor. I made her get a job so she won't be just sitting at home being worthless getting dumber and fatter. All day on FaceBook and Instagram....Im sure the white knights were in full effect while she was literately in the next room or sitting next to me on the couch. Im not on social sites cause I live in the real but Im positive this changed her a bit. Soon after getting a job at a fastfood joint she started acting cool and confident (this is where she met her new soul mate). Telling me that she could find ANY guy :lol: I would just tell her alright... just make sure your new boy has some money. Dude had no money but did have some serious loving words thru txt.

Im not sure when I lost interest to the point where it became neglect. She was getting fat and was doing nothing about it. I would tell her she needed to work out cause rolls were developing and she had that there double chin. It was really disgusting to me because Im a fit guy and I had many beautiful women trying to get at me (to compare) but I would never follow through because it was not worth the hassle of dealing with being secretive... she would check my phone constantly and would answer it no matter who was calling so I just focused on school and the gym basically improving my self in order to improve the life of those around me. For years Ive noticed her flaws and always kicked my self over the head,always regretting the day I met her, how she took my freedom right when I was about to claim a life for myself as an adult. Her terrible feet disgusted me, her feet are huge with blisters all over cause she would wear small shoes to look sexy. Girls and even my mom used to tell me how I could do so much, I listened to them but in my mind I was in the relationship for my son. Every flaw was devastating to look at, when compared to all the other potential chicks I could be banging my soul would scream 'you dun'goofed'. I can honestly say the break up was inevitable it was going to be me leaving her due to the quality of women popping into my life or her straying away. I never told her "I love you" not one time because I never felt it while she would always say she "loved me and would die for me"... funny thing she said that while she was emptying out her closets and I was posting on NT. I just answered "well I guess your going to kill yourself tomorrow cause this is over for good".

Those saying I must have done something wrong might be right. I treated her like an equal and never talked to her like she was a 3 yr old. Never lied and kept it real. Always trying to make her become a higher valued person just like I was trying. Maybe I should have started simpin making her feel a false sense of confidence and security with herself. Maybe she thought it would be best to cheat and find someone on her level she could have her type of conversation. Maybe she thought I was dissing her when in reality I was trying to make her the perfect woman I desire. I asked her why she cheated and said "maybe because he talked really sweet to me"... yup good reason.

To all the young NT'rs and those coming into the world as young men. Stay focused and improve yourself, always look forward and set some goals. As you move forward in this rat race those not fit to run with you will stay behind in the dirt they are used to. Im not sure if women are irrational or some are just plain stupid. I had had recently just gotten accepted to a university and I have a very nice apartment in a nice area, even an ok car but this didn't make her think that if she messed up it would all be gone and she would have to go back to her parents house sharing one room with 3 people. The safety and small luxuries I provided were not enough to make her think twice. Men must learn to choose the women they will spend the rest of their life with. One must have standards and any flaw, any mistake important to you must be addressed immediately. Never settle for less when it comes to women. If you are trying to smash a girl just assume you will have a child with her before you smash then ***** your feelings...is it worth my time and effort? is she good enough for me? does she match my intelligence? will our kids look good? Always look at the mother...if the mother if obese then mostlikely the daughter will slowly pound for pound become the shadow of her mother. If you have a girl already picture yourself with her in the long run, think hard, change perspective... make sure it is what you desire.

I told some girls I know I was newly single for Valentines and the smirk said it all.. went out had some drinks with friends, got some numbers. I have my own place now so the yambs should be 30% easier. Ive kept my game sharp throughout the years just incase.... deep inside Ive always lusted for the true bachelor life style. Regarding my son I will probably try to gain custody sometime in the near future, or at least work out a 50-50 deal regarding time spend but ill let him decide who he wants to live with when he is old enough.

I got about 8-10 of these but only saved one for the beasts. Nothing to be sad about... them feets ugh. As I type this my phone is blowing up. txt message after txt message pic after pic (she must think I suffer instagram thirst). I guess it was a cold night or noticed her new boy didn't measure up.

View media item 269506
Im retiring this sn.... If you guys see some posts in the future about sexual escapes you already know.

with love

Never forget

Mr.Brown

You my NT friend, are a gentleman and a scholar. It takes people a lifetime to figure this out. Improve yourself, reach your goals, do things the right way, and everything will fall into place. Rooting for you.

how you dudes gonna tell this man to work it out just because of the child.

this chick cheated on him and dudes telling him to stay with her just because of the child.

from a father that attempted to force a 6 year relationship with a child, just make sure you take care of your child and be a good father to him (so no one can ever try to take your place)

and find a female that isnt selfish and is willing to be faithful to you while you grind out for a better life for your fam.

thats how you dudes end up getting swerved on multiple times. taking these lying *** females back and ****.

How are y'all going hamb off a picture of the back?

Some of y'all are so full of ****. :lol:

Although i do hope she bought those panties.

There are not any significant updates except for the text messages I got all day from it...

"I know I messed up and you will never take me back. I regret doing what I did and it was not worth it. You are the only man for me. I bought these so I can wear them for you tonight. Just know that I will never be with another man or build my life with another man for the rest of my life" how pathetic.

These words have been repeated by her over and over and over again. I get send all kinds of pics in lingerie like if Im going to somehow forgive her and take her back based on her looks out of anything. I know I never loved her, this is relationship that stemmed from HS. For about 2.5 years of the 7 I was with her but on lose terms. She was clingy to the max doing irrational things when I would tell her that I needed time for my self to study and do what any young man should do in his early years of manhood. This woman trapped me with a child after I wanted to break up with her, stopped taking birth control. I was furious about this but I accepted and embraced the fact that I was going to be a father. Moved her out of her parents house and ever since Ive been literately upgrading living conditions every year like clockwork. The next step was buying a house but the silly girl will never eat the fruits of my labor. I made her get a job so she won't be just sitting at home being worthless getting dumber and fatter. All day on FaceBook and Instagram....Im sure the white knights were in full effect while she was literately in the next room or sitting next to me on the couch. Im not on social sites cause I live in the real but Im positive this changed her a bit. Soon after getting a job at a fastfood joint she started acting cool and confident (this is where she met her new soul mate). Telling me that she could find ANY guy :lol: I would just tell her alright... just make sure your new boy has some money. Dude had no money but did have some serious loving words thru txt.

Im not sure when I lost interest to the point where it became neglect. She was getting fat and was doing nothing about it. I would tell her she needed to work out cause rolls were developing and she had that there double chin. It was really disgusting to me because Im a fit guy and I had many beautiful women trying to get at me (to compare) but I would never follow through because it was not worth the hassle of dealing with being secretive... she would check my phone constantly and would answer it no matter who was calling so I just focused on school and the gym basically improving my self in order to improve the life of those around me. For years Ive noticed her flaws and always kicked my self over the head,always regretting the day I met her, how she took my freedom right when I was about to claim a life for myself as an adult. Her terrible feet disgusted me, her feet are huge with blisters all over cause she would wear small shoes to look sexy. Girls and even my mom used to tell me how I could do so much, I listened to them but in my mind I was in the relationship for my son. Every flaw was devastating to look at, when compared to all the other potential chicks I could be banging my soul would scream 'you dun'goofed'. I can honestly say the break up was inevitable it was going to be me leaving her due to the quality of women popping into my life or her straying away. I never told her "I love you" not one time because I never felt it while she would always say she "loved me and would die for me"... funny thing she said that while she was emptying out her closets and I was posting on NT. I just answered "well I guess your going to kill yourself tomorrow cause this is over for good".

Those saying I must have done something wrong might be right. I treated her like an equal and never talked to her like she was a 3 yr old. Never lied and kept it real. Always trying to make her become a higher valued person just like I was trying. Maybe I should have started simpin making her feel a false sense of confidence and security with herself. Maybe she thought it would be best to cheat and find someone on her level she could have her type of conversation. Maybe she thought I was dissing her when in reality I was trying to make her the perfect woman I desire. I asked her why she cheated and said "maybe because he talked really sweet to me"... yup good reason.

To all the young NT'rs and those coming into the world as young men. Stay focused and improve yourself, always look forward and set some goals. As you move forward in this rat race those not fit to run with you will stay behind in the dirt they are used to. Im not sure if women are irrational or some are just plain stupid. I had had recently just gotten accepted to a university and I have a very nice apartment in a nice area, even an ok car but this didn't make her think that if she messed up it would all be gone and she would have to go back to her parents house sharing one room with 3 people. The safety and small luxuries I provided were not enough to make her think twice. Men must learn to choose the women they will spend the rest of their life with. One must have standards and any flaw, any mistake important to you must be addressed immediately. Never settle for less when it comes to women. If you are trying to smash a girl just assume you will have a child with her before you smash then ***** your feelings...is it worth my time and effort? is she good enough for me? does she match my intelligence? will our kids look good? Always look at the mother...if the mother if obese then mostlikely the daughter will slowly pound for pound become the shadow of her mother. If you have a girl already picture yourself with her in the long run, think hard, change perspective... make sure it is what you desire.

I told some girls I know I was newly single for Valentines and the smirk said it all.. went out had some drinks with friends, got some numbers. I have my own place now so the yambs should be 30% easier. Ive kept my game sharp throughout the years just incase.... deep inside Ive always lusted for the true bachelor life style. Regarding my son I will probably try to gain custody sometime in the near future, or at least work out a 50-50 deal regarding time spend but ill let him decide who he wants to live with when he is old enough.

I got about 8-10 of these but only saved one for the beasts. Nothing to be sad about... them feets ugh. As I type this my phone is blowing up. txt message after txt message pic after pic (she must think I suffer instagram thirst). I guess it was a cold night or noticed her new boy didn't measure up.

View media item 269506
Im retiring this sn.... If you guys see some posts in the future about sexual escapes you already know.

with love

Never forget

Mr.Brown

You were totally right to leave and handle it the way you did.

I stand corrected

You properly explained the situation and now we have a better grasp of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom