13th Floor Haunted House in Houston????

My new roomate told me about the 13th floor haunted house which i thought didnt exist.
He said it was in downtown Houston but i have googled it and asked around and nobody knows anything about it.
He said he only made it to the 2nd floor and gave up because he was too scared.
devil.gif

Somebody please help me find this place.
I asked him where its at and he just said somewhere in downtown

Isn't this the one where if you make it to the top you get your money back?

Damn, it must be hella scary if it's like that. I heard they can grab you and what not.
frown.gif

yea i heard you get double your money back if you can make it to the top.
my roomate said he had to sign a waiver or something.
he also said there were real live things like rats,maggots,snakes and decomposing pigs with rats eating them.
i want to go real bad

i live in dallas and im down to drive over there to go.
im going to try to find out more info and ill let you know more about it.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

yea i heard you get double your money back if you can make it to the top.
my roomate said he had to sign a waiver or something.
he also said there were real live things like rats,maggots,snakes and decomposing pigs with rats eating them.
i want to go real bad
eek.gif
sick.gif
OP post the info when you find out...

YEah i've heard abaout this place but I don't know of anyone whos been or the exact location of it.

YEah i've heard abaout this place but I don't know of anyone whos been or the exact location of it.

I've heard about it, but never heard of a location or anything. I'll definitely go if I find out where it's at.

i'm going to call BS on your roommate.

13 stories worth of downtown real estate is not cheap, and these haunted house that spring up around Halloween are strictly seasonal operations. I don'tthink you can even get an office space lease for that much space for only 2-3 months, and I'm CERTAIN you can't fill the space with"rats,maggots,snakes and decomposing pigs with rats eating them."

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/mayhem/haunted.asp

I am going to houston next weekend and i am going to be in downtown so i will find out if it is BS or not,ill let yal know next monday

I work and go to school in downtown Houston. I've heard of some sort of multi-floor haunted house that gives you double your money back, but have neverheard of a location. It's almost like an urban legend. I do know, however, that there's some two story house on Travis, right off Westheimer I believe,that says "Fear Factory" on the side. Perhaps that's it? It's more midtown, though.

I am going to houston next weekend and i am going to be in downtown so i will find out if it is BS or not,ill let yal know next monday

lol
dude must have not made it out of the haunted house.

Originally Posted by maldonado

lol
dude must have not made it out of the haunted house.

roll.gif

this is what i read when i looked it up.

"Here's the thing... It's not real, it's a hoax. Your story of this Haunted House stems off this story and people lying. Some Radio DJ'smade it up and posted this on a website to get more people interested... and get them more calls! Sorry but if you do a search you can find many sites that saythe same thing. Now this same story is being spread around the country like an urban legend. There are no Haunted Houses that offer you a refund or double yourmoney back. Hope that helps."

ive heard about this for years. How was it, where was it. when did you decide to quit??????. I heard about that hospital thing too

Back
Top Bottom