#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Relax, sorry for making it look like you said it, but all I was trying to say was he is no Heisman candidate. You need to relax sir
laugh.gif
"$##% beavers, $##% $##% $##% my team isnt playing great right now let me go after you@!!!!11!!1!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
". Damn man, I was making a comMent. Some other ****** Duck phan said some garbage about him being heisman. Ducks came out flat, I hope they step it up in the second half and make this a much more entertaining game. You don't gotta always talk +@%$ about other mans team just because he commented on yours...

I'm mad right now... I apologize. I'm gonna edit that post so I don't get banned.
laugh.gif

I don't mind losing, I don't like being embarrased for 30 minutes...

smh at the Michigan joke. You got to be a fool if you think all other major programs don't go over 20 hours a week.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Belotti gonna go take his team back at halftime...
laugh.gif
No !$+@, I hope he does. We need a real coach with real experience. Not some 1-year O. cord. who came in from New Hampshire.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man, i hope this gets ugly

I was watching this expecting to see some video game type of shootout..............

If this continues, I'll be looking forward to the excuses tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Relax, sorry for making it look like you said it, but all I was trying to say was he is no Heisman candidate. You need to relax sir
laugh.gif
"$##% beavers, $##% $##% $##% my team isnt playing great right now let me go after you@!!!!11!!1!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
". Damn man, I was making a comMent. Some other ****** Duck phan said some garbage about him being heisman. Ducks came out flat, I hope they step it up in the second half and make this a much more entertaining game. You don't gotta always talk +@%$ about other mans team just because he commented on yours...

I'm mad right now... I apologize. I'm gonna edit that post so I don't get banned.
laugh.gif

I don't mind losing, I don't like being embarrased for 30 minutes...
I don't mind giving the Ducks respect. My beef with them really is only with the Fans in this state (the ones that didn't go to college atall and claim them as "their" team). I will ALWAYS be a homer and root for my state and have a fun competitive banter with you quacks especially whenyall play the Beavs. Other than that, hopefully they can come back and not upset the Pac 10.

Oregon is fortunate to still be in the game. The play calling has been subpar and the defense can't get off the field
smh.gif

they scared.

they look scared and playin scared

Kyle got that Linus Blanket on Oregon WRs....

1st round pick.
pimp.gif

Oregon is getting severely outcoached. Hopefully they make some halftime adjustments and turn this into a game.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

You know what's good about having an O for your symbol?
It looks like your score up on the scoreboard.

ZING!

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Lets gooooooo.... team looks shook as hell right now.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

You know what's good about having an O for your symbol?
It looks like your score up on the scoreboard.

ZING!

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Lets gooooooo.... team looks shook as hell right now.

laugh.gif
Gotta give a fan credit when he can make comedy out of a badsituation. That was pretty good.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

LETSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOISE

This atmosphere is sooo sick up here and im waaaaaasted
indifferent.gif

Someone please get this kid out of Idaho.

Back
Top Bottom