#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

look at the BSU fan with the backwards cap on the left talking all the *$%! to Blount, and when Blount runs toward the stands he almost fell onhis #!* cause he was backpedaling so fast
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by DMan14

lesson, keep your helmet on if you gonna talk trash? lol

man !!*! yall oregon fans.....yall spammed threads talking about how potent that weak $*+ offense was......if miami lose monday we'll actually come out and play instead of getting whipped the way yall did.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your mad!

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

man !!*! yall oregon fans.....yall spammed threads talking about how potent that weak $*+ offense was......if miami lose monday we'll actually come out and play instead of getting whipped the way yall did.....
He meant Lesson, like 'Lesson learned'

He wasn't talking to you. Stop acting sensitive and take yo @%$ to bed. I know you got class in the morning
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you right though......hell yea i got an 8 am....i couldn't even watch the game....i had to keep updating my phone....i had to talk a lil !!+$ thoughcause oregon fans been running they mouth for a minute about their offense and stuff.....i need to find that CP post and *young jeezy* bring it back bring itback *young jeezy*
laugh.gif

Wow. Still can't believe what I just saw. That sloppy @%! game was well worth the watch for the end.

???im not even an oregon fan?
frown.gif
im confused
laugh.gif

been working out with this man
Teddy_Atlas.jpg

He meant Lesson, like 'Lesson learned'

He wasn't talking to you. Stop acting sensitive and take yo @%$ to bed. I know you got class in the morning
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No bull..got my fellow miami _ all riled up

chill son
laugh.gif

Im sayin Boise St coach even know what his pwn player did was wack cus he snatched him up before Blount could even fire the Right cross off

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by lowslows

Dudes teamates was on some straight B status.

How you dont retaliate?
Because them _'s ain't want NO PARTS of that %@+%@+* rabid rottweiler
smh.gif
smh.gif

like he aint back pedal after realizing what he did
laugh.gif

"he reckless, son!. Cat's want NOO parts of him dawg!"

eyes.gif

I dunno fam, he backed up and Bowed up, I know a Melo backpedal when I see one, what I saw from Blount was nstep back dont get rushed and yea waddup now...

and Im not praisin his actions but u run your mouth after a game u gotta kinda know in a competitive sport its gonna be someone who gonna check ya chin.

i just chuckled at the rabid rottweiler comment
laugh.gif

like dude in all his conviction had the wherewithal to look out for a counter punch
laugh.gif

???im not even an oregon fan?
frown.gif
im confused
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea that was my bad lol...saw "lesson" and thought it was directed to me lmao

real talk though boise state fans remind me of folks in the general....they talked that stuff behind the gate but when blount ran up on them they jumped backlike he had an ak 47 in his hand
roll.gif

blount devastating performance......after the game.
laugh.gif

somewhere lawrence phillips is smiling.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Im sayin Boise St coach even know what his pwn player did was wack cus he snatched him up before Blount could even fire the Right cross off

True, son was too busy laughing at what he said that he let himself get rocked, lol.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Blount a b for that though. He only throwing that against a buncha white dudes from Idaho. I would love to see him try that on one of our players and watch us beat down his whole team a la FIU brawl.

Dude pulled a Melo on some hick from Idaho. Cmon now. Bet he don't wanna throw hands with USC though

indifferent.gif
Are you even looking at the clip? Do you notice how there are nothing but blue jerseys in the frame? I'm not saying what he did was right, but he basically went into a Boise State huddle and decked one of their players, how are you questioning his G?

QFT i hate how people call out Melo on that! you knock the 1st dude out then you back up and get ready for the rush in this case dudes teamates were to shookto do anything
laugh.gif

Knowing Idaho those dudes prob said something worth getting socked for.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

look at the BSU fan with the backwards cap on the left talking all the *$%! to Blount, and when Blount runs toward the stands he almost fell on his #!* cause he was backpedaling so fast
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not good at lip reading but you can kind of make out a racial slur that caused him to come after a certain fan

Back
Top Bottom