#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

scott frost sighting
eek.gif
roll.gif

wait so this dude ran his mouth before the game then got sand in his vag when he had to hear it coming back at him after they lost?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Knowing Idaho those dudes prob said something worth getting socked for.
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

Come on...there are some people but not that many as you are thinking
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Im sayin Boise St coach even know what his pwn player did was wack cus he snatched him up before Blount could even fire the Right cross off

True, son was too busy laughing at what he said that he let himself get rocked, lol.
co-sign, he def said something over the top and uncalled for, still inexcusable to lose your temper like that, but i'm interested in knowingwhat triggered it...

the funny thing is that the boise players was shook
laugh.gif
....blount that dude for that
pimp.gif
......then he punked like 20 fans who was talking %*#! until he ranup on them
roll.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Im sayin Boise St coach even know what his pwn player did was wack cus he snatched him up before Blount could even fire the Right cross off

True, son was too busy laughing at what he said that he let himself get rocked, lol.
co-sign, he def said something over the top and uncalled for, still unexcusable to lose your temper like that, but i'm interested in knowing what triggered it...
please, dude probably just told him he was still waiting for that +*@ whoopin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilfeet47

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

look at the BSU fan with the backwards cap on the left talking all the *$%! to Blount, and when Blount runs toward the stands he almost fell on his #!* cause he was backpedaling so fast
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not good at lip reading but you can kind of make out a racial slur that caused him to come after a certain fan
Yup. At 0:11 fan in the white t-shirt & hat w/ shades on top says, "effin n-bomb" then dude goes beserk, lol
laugh.gif

3miyasaki3. . .haha my job relocated me to Spokane and some white girls I know wastrying to get me to go to this country bar near State line. I was like helllllll noooooooo I aint trying to get hung or dragged behind a car.

But seriously though if you from Boise I heard its a really nice city just not a whole lot of colored people, lol.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

co-sign, he def said something over the top and uncalled for, still unexcusable to lose your temper like that, but i'm interested in knowing what triggered it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
maybe

laugh.gif

He didn't have to wait too long for that #%% whoopin.

Comcast On Demand status.

^word to Miami v FIU
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Blount is a G for that punch....but he a %%* for being salty after talking all that #!#+. I bet he wouldn't do that to any USC boys
laugh.gif

Jehul wrote:
Originally Posted by lilfeet47

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

look at the BSU fan with the backwards cap on the left talking all the *$%! to Blount, and when Blount runs toward the stands he almost fell on his #!* cause he was backpedaling so fast
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not good at lip reading but you can kind of make out a racial slur that caused him to come after a certain fan
Yup. At 0:11 fan in the white t-shirt & hat w/ shades on top says, "effin n-bomb" then dude goes beserk, lol
laugh.gif

Hmmm.........

ear The Ibis wrote:

Blount a b for that though. He only throwing that against a buncha white dudes from Idaho. I would love to see him try that on one of our players and watch usbeat down his whole team a la FIU brawl.

Dude pulled a Melo on some hick from Idaho. Cmon now. Bet he don't wanna throw hands with USC though

Are you even looking at the clip? Do you notice how there are nothing but blue jerseys in the frame? I'm not saying what he did was right, but hebasically went into a Boise State huddle and decked one of their players, how are you questioning his G?

Lol @ you taking that seriously

People who should update their resume:
Chip Kelly
Steve Greatwood
Mark Helfrich
Gary Campbell
Scott Frost

Bum @#$ squad. I haven't seen that bad of play calls in a long time. Not the only thing wrong with this game, but a big one.

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif

thats female status. how is he gonna talk +!#@ and then act like a !%@@+ when it gets thrown back at him. he should have walked away and took it like hedeserved
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thats female status. how is he gonna talk +!#@ and then act like a !%@@+ when it gets thrown back at him. he should have walked away and took it like he deserved
laugh.gif

????
Dude promised a @%# whooping and delivered.
pimp.gif

He aint said nothing about winning the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

laugh.gif

thats female status. how is he gonna talk +!#@ and then act like a !%@@+ when it gets thrown back at him. he should have walked away and took it like he deserved
laugh.gif

????
Dude promised a @%# whooping and delivered.
pimp.gif

He aint said nothing about winning the game.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Let's just assume Blount is not the classiest of individuals to begin with.

Then, like Gunna already said, talking trash before the game starts is one thing. Talking trash after a team has pretty much embarassed you and your seasonstarted off as poorly as possible, well lets just say feelings will be hurt.

Blount is definitely in the wrong but I can put myself in his shoes. I'm a competitive person and I've wanted to deck someone after a loss.

Back
Top Bottom