#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

Here's a bigger gif of the punch.
16gkdft.gif

None of that small *#%$
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

back to the game tho...

Chip Kelley had more than 2 weeks to prepare ...
Boise State's homefield advantage is insignificant...
Oregon's skill players are UNSTOPPABLE.
Yikes.
And Boise State got BLOWED out plus now Masoli is front runner for Heisman.

back to the game tho...

"Chip Kelley had more than 2 weeks to prepare ..."
"Boise State's homefield advantage is insignificant..."
"Oregon's skill players are UNSTOPPABLE..."

wink.gif

Yikes.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

oiwuuh.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real talk Blount got so lucky

1. if he hit one of the fans his football career=OVER and he would be doing jail time

2. let that have been some other schools fan base and half of them would of been over that gate on his #$!.. pause

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

"Oregon's skill players are UNSTOPPABLE..."
Unfortunately, this won't be the last time this will be said either. Let's just hope it can wait until next season before theridiculousness starts up again.

Originally Posted by GTEK

In Yo Nostril wrote:

What up wrote:

In Yo Nostril wrote:

acidicality wrote:

JaFlash wrote:

JayGunnA wrote:

Im sayin Boise St coach even know what his pwn player did was wack cus he snatched him up before Blount could even fire the Right cross off

True, son was too busy laughing at what he said that he let himself get rocked, lol.
co-sign, he def said something over the top and uncalled for, still unexcusable to lose your temper like that, but i'm interested in knowing what triggered it...

please, dude probably just told him he was still waiting for that +*@ whoopin.
laugh.gif

He didn't have to wait too long for that #%% whoopin.

Comcast On Demand status.

thats female status. how is he gonna talk +!#@ and then act like a !%@@+ when it gets thrown back at him. he should have walked away and took it like he deserved
laugh.gif

????
Dude promised a @%# whooping and delivered.
pimp.gif

He aint said nothing about winning the game.
laugh.gif

plus that boise st. player touched him, after getting embarrassed the thing that i hate most is an opponent slapping me.

Originally Posted by langfor5

3miyasaki3. . .haha my job relocated me to Spokane and some white girls I know was trying to get me to go to this country bar near State line. I was like helllllll noooooooo I aint trying to get hung or dragged behind a car.

But seriously though if you from Boise I heard its a really nice city just not a whole lot of colored people, lol.
Yea i know where people come from but there are alot of good people in idaho too...but as for different people we'll put it this way. When iwas in elementary school people called me the black kid...i'm half japanese half mexican
grin.gif

But yea i understand there are some people who are sketchy around here but what can ya do right?

man I love this, not the fact that he hit the dude, but the fact that he will probably be done for the season and the ducks overall just SUCK. Have to saythough I am a Beaver fan and nothing better could have happened. Don't forget people that there could still be charges pressed against Blount. Now I amready for some Beaver Nation Domination!

Dude with the shades on his hat had a reaction awfully similar to the dude who tossed the beer on Artest
laugh.gif

Son eased up quiiccckkk

Originally Posted by airblaster503

man I love this, not the fact that he hit the dude, but the fact that he will probably be done for the season and the ducks overall just SUCK. Have to say though I am a Beaver fan and nothing better could have happened. Don't forget people that there could still be charges pressed against Blount. Now I am ready for some Beaver Nation Domination!

Blount =/= Entire team.
Ducks > Beavers.
Rest of Oregon's QB's > Masoli.

Back
Top Bottom