#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

i'll give you that chester....you're like the only oregon fan on here who didn't really say anything crazy
laugh.gif

Blount prob cost himself millions, but what was said? I can imagine some below the belt punches being thrown by that player, and them fans. Hes the type thatshould be just send to the locker room after a game, regardless win or loss.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i'll give you that chester....you're like the only oregon fan on here who didn't really say anything crazy
laugh.gif

I talk entirely too much ###% to make crazy predictions... all I have to do is slip up one time and I'll have the entire state of Ohio following me aroundwith screen caps and sig quotes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Glad to see my fan club was out in force after the game... too bad you can't lump me in with any of these idiot Oregon fans. Like I said, find me a Chester McFloppy quote where I said:
1) Oregon was going to finish higher than 3rd in the Pac-10
2) Oregon's offense is unstoppable
3) Oregon has ANY Heisman Candidates (not named TJ Ward, of course)

I'll paypal you $5 if you do.

Anyways, that was by far the worst coached game I have ever watched Oregon play. Even when we got skull raped by USC last year, we stuck to our gameplan and didn't look completely clueless on offense. HB Screens on 4th and long, NOT RUNNING TKO BLOUNT UP THE GUT, running him east-west IN HIS OWN ENDZONE, launching long balls down the field on 2nd and 3rd down, ignoring Dickson for the entire first half.... %@@$ was embarassing. Our defense wasn't even strong - it was more Boise *%@#+$$ up than anything else.

HOWEVER... it's not over. We lost an OOC game against a team that will more than likely play in the BCS. If this team can get its act together, I'll stand by my 3rd in the Pac-10 prediction. If not... it's going to be a long year.
This is a rare breed of fan from Oregon right here.
pimp.gif

Some of ya'll should take notes.

Exile, whenever you ready to show your sorry self, just lemme know. I can't wait to read the bs you'll type.......Wait, whas that? You have a cold? You won't be on for a couple weeks? Oh, that's too bad. I'm so sorry........No worries, I'll wait.
happy.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Heeeeere Exile Exile Exile, heeeere boy, comehere boy..........

what was the craziest part to me is that his teammates just stood there and didnt start no riot.. if that shh happened in the SEC.. OMG it would have beenabsolute chaos LOL @ the white boi goin to sleep before he hit the ground..

laugh.gif
People talking about him being kicked off the team for this (
smh.gif
at some of you holier than thou Oregon fans). He's not going anywhere. He'll missa few games and that's it. College athletes have been accused of A LOT worse than a KO punch.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At people talking about him not being drafted because of this. Talk about blowing things out of proportion. He's still a first day pick.He'll probably have to attend anger mgmt for the rest of the season.

Is it his fault he was quoted as saying they were going to kick %+! tonight? No. Everyone talks @%*% before a game. Sometimes you lose. One thing you don'tdo is rub it in the loser's face like homeboy from Boise did. He's lucky that a punch was all he got. Boise St. fans are a joke. Its easy to talk @%*%when you know someone is behind a gate. Hicks. Go back to making my potatoes.

It's not JUST the fact that he rocked dude from BSU.

He hit his teammate in the face.

He fought w/ security.

He fought w/ Fans.

And even if he doesn't get kicked off the team/suspended the whole year.

He's at least getting a hefty suspension. Maybe half the season.

So, you mean to tell me, that an NFL teami is going to draft a dude w/

1. Questionable motor
2. Questionable character
3. From a spread offense
4. w/ 1.5 years worth of film against legit opponents, and only part of one year as a starter

in the first/second round? You serious?

Bet that boy drop out the 1st 2 possibly 3 rounds EASY.

the fact that he hit him while he had his helmet on is some pretty sissy stuff.

Pac-10 once again looks to be overrated.

Originally Posted by dreClark

It's not JUST the fact that he rocked dude from BSU.

He hit his teammate in the face.

He fought w/ security.

He fought w/ Fans.

And even if he doesn't get kicked off the team/suspended the whole year.

He's at least getting a hefty suspension. Maybe half the season.

So, you mean to tell me, that an NFL teami is going to draft a dude w/

1. Questionable motor
2. Questionable character
3. From a spread offense
4. w/ 1.5 years worth of film against legit opponents, and only part of one year as a starter

in the first/second round? You serious?

Bet that boy drop out the 1st 2 possibly 3 rounds EASY.
Fought with security? I didn't see any punches thrown. He wanted them to get off of him.

Fought with fans? He was exiting the field when expletives and insults were thrown his way THEN he reacted. We both know how these white majority crowds canget after they have had some alcohol in them. What was said might help him get his suspension reduced.

Questionable motor? Questionable character? Isn't this the label placed on the majority of players in the NFL?

1.5 years worth of film versus legit opponents and 1 as a starter? Hmmm, I think there were a few players who were drafted recently that were in his same exactposition in college.

Blount's character issues have always been in question unfortunately, obviously not in the larger media outlets like ESPN, but definitely in localcoverage.

Last year the knock was that he had horrible practices, but all was forgiven when he went out and performed on Saturdays. This year he shows up to spring balloverweight, gets suspended for missing workouts and meetings, gets kicked out of the first practice, now this.

And I really can't help but think that Oregon is going to boot him for this episode.

It took Bellotti a decade to build up the program to a consistent top 25 team, and only one game for Chip Kelly to ruin it.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Fought with security? I didn't see any punches thrown. He wanted them to get off of him.
Hence the reason why I didn't say 'Punched or Hit' security
Fought with fans? He was exiting the field when expletives and insults were thrown his way THEN he reacted. We both know how these white majority crowds can get after they have had some alcohol in them. What was said might help him get his suspension reduced.
Yeah, that's all well and good but the good folks in the NFL don't care about that. They want players who can deal w/ rabid fans on theprofessional level. Fans do that at ALL LEVELS.
Questionable motor? Questionable character? Isn't this the label placed on the majority of players in the NFL?
No, it's not actually.
1.5 years worth of film versus legit opponents and 1 as a starter? Hmmm, I think there were a few players who were drafted recently that were in his same exact position in college.
He will only have a half season (provided he gets suspended) as a starter. And that's IF the backup doesn't ball out and keep the startingposition. If not,he'll have two as a backup in a spread.

And I would like for you to name these players you were referring to. I am interested in that.
Last year the knock was that he had horrible practices, but all was forgiven when he went out and performed on Saturdays. This year he shows up to spring ball overweight, gets suspended for missing workouts and meetings, gets kicked out of the first practice, now this.
Thank you.

And this latest episode isn't going to help him save face ANY in regards to his issues.

Face it, he *!*$%@ up bad.

He got MULTIPLE strikes on him right now.

Originally Posted by AceMulholland

It took Bellotti a decade to build up the program to a consistent top 25 team, and only one game for Chip Kelly to ruin it.

Chip will be fine as a coach. I have no doubt about that. It might be a rough few weeks and awhile before it gets gelled, but he'll recover at some point.Blount
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AceMulholland

It's ONE GAME people... ONE GAME. If the Ducks come out and consistently put this horrible %!! product on the field, then you can all jump ship... butdamn...
smh.gif

^^ The 2nd (slower) .gif makes it look like Mike Peterson is groping his *******, then gets disinterested when the blood spouts out.
laugh.gif

Fought with fans? He was exiting the field when expletives and insults were thrown his way THEN he reacted. We both know how these white majority crowds can get after they have had some alcohol in them. What was said might help him get his suspension reduced.
it doesn't matter what the fans said or that they were "white majority crowds"

YOU.

CANT.

FIGHT.

FANS.

unless they come on the field and physically assault you as a player, you can't do that. That's what some fans do, they say the most ignorant, racist,hurtful #$*% to get a rise out of athletes, doesn't matter. I guarantee that goes on in almost every stadium around the country, college or pro and youdon't see players going after fans like that. it just cant happen

Back
Top Bottom