14 year old girl gives birth to a boy, murks it on da spot :-X

I've seen all the ****** up **** in the world but this is the worst.... 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Death row. 

It's crazy how the idea of pregnancy and raising children has been warped in America. I remember 10 years ago, at 14, dude were lucky if they'd gotten to see a pair of ****. Now a days, kids are pregnant at 16 and get TV shows about it. MTV will never truly admit just how impressionable their viewers are.

I feel sorry for the child, both of them. Her life is essentially over, as she will probably spend the rest of it in prison. It's just tragic, man.

Seriously adoption or pp

Some of the saddest **** I be reading come from nh.. Carry a baby for 9 months to do that? Sad man

Planned Parenthood? Yea no one plans to be a parent in the hood bro.. Send her on her merry way..

She appears to be white. Planned Parenthood isn't marketed towards her. Positive she's never heard of it.

She's from my city :smh: It's a really sad case and knowing the DA down here and how this community is they're gonna try and hang this girl. Not saying she wasn't wrong but she's clearly a sick child suffering from some mental illness. Our sheriff Grady Judd is doing everything he can to get her Mom indicted as well.

Maybe it's different here in California, but I thought she could have went to PP and received the abortion pill (if she knew she was pregnant soon enough) without her parents knowing.

It could be different in Florida though.

Back
Top Bottom