Kanye & his goons vol. 2

If posted, go ahead and lock....

1232976119kanyefruit.jpg

exactly who is in his entourage??

I wonder if any of these dudes can throw a football or baseball without looking like Johnny Damon?

ibn jasper ( 'ye's barber ) posted a response to all the hate on his blog

http://ferrarimurakami.blogspot.com/

i understand they're at fashion week .. but i think hes trying to defend it too much..

EXCERPT:

" We pop them thangs too, don't get it twisted....

I'm not on no tough #+!+, I just know how to defend myself. I learned how to shoot guns correctly in my highschool R.O.T.C. class."

indifferent.gif
.. for reals? i mean you cant have it both ways.. you cant be athug AND be at a fashion show .. he shoulda just let the haters keep talking

if bentley is the only person in your crew that is dressed like a "regular" person then there is a problem

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

if bentley is the only person in your crew that is dressed like a "regular" person then there is a problem

laugh.gif
I know, right?

and this dude Bentley got his rise to "fame" by being a glorified slave....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jeyel

ibn jasper ( 'ye's barber ) posted a response to all the hate on his blog

http://ferrarimurakami.blogspot.com/http://ferrarimurakami.blogspot.com/

i understand they're at fashion week .. but i think hes trying to defend it too much..

EXCERPT:

" We pop them thangs too, don't get it twisted....

I'm not on no tough #+!+, I just know how to defend myself. I learned how to shoot guns correctly in my highschool R.O.T.C. class."

indifferent.gif
.. for reals? i mean you cant have it both ways.. you cant be a thug AND be at a fashion show .. he shoulda just let the haters keep talking
Mr. Hudson's white??

smh.gif
walkin around with those briefcases for no apparent reason..probly filled with ritz crackers like when kramer pretended to work for that company

People disrespecting Taz really need to check themselves also. This dude is such an O.G... Back in the 90s Taz had, damn near, more Polo than all of the NYC Lo-Life crew. Our boy Reg used to come back to Chicago, from L.A., with pictures of Taz's pieces in a big family sized photo album. He's also a borderline musical genius that can play a bunch of instruments, as well as being the lead guy in the music group SA-RA. And when you go into his house, you'll see a bunch of big #@* Dr. Dre plaques all over the place because he was 1 of Dre's ghost producers that produced half of the "Chronic 2001" album. The rapper Hitman was also Taz's artist, another contribution that he made to Dre and Aftermath. So while some of you are running around trying to tell us what "Gangster" is, your idea of it is from the blueprint that we drew up. Yall need to look, listen, observe and respect the Gods so you can acquire some knowledge...

finally i know who the hell that guy is.
and i would like to see all of this polo he has/had

laugh.gif
does dude on the left have glasses on, and then glasses around his neck too? that is ballin is hell.

Back
Top Bottom