17 Year Old Girl Rides A Lamborghini from School - Reaction video

so she got to ride a lambo through the city big deal

i'd be more impressed if this guy pays for her to go to college

so she got to ride a lambo through the city big deal

i'd be more impressed if this guy pays for her to go to college
Exactly ...this guy is a scumbag, grows up poor and this is his version of the American dream? AWGs posing in luxury cars, and he lets his 17 year old neighbor drive one why? To get her hooked on the narc lifestyle he lives? Youtube ad revenue goes toward her college fund...

dude is obviously trying to smash..

that sob story is made up unless his little 17 year old "model" girlfriend comes from a broken home.

if she is this dudes neighbor life must not be that bad, you know how these white girls blow all their problems out of proportion. 

Father passed, and mothers a alcoholic, so picking her up in a fancy car is supposed to help her how? Dog lying, he smashed then wrote her a check.

This was more about showing off his car than anything else, what a ***** loser to mask it with such sob story...lmao

dude is obviously trying to smash..

that sob story is made up unless his little 17 year old "model" girlfriend comes from a broken home.

if she is this dudes neighbor life must not be that bad, you know how these white girls blow all their problems out of proportion. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I can only imagine if I pulled up to school or got picked up in a Lamborghini. 

Back
Top Bottom