18 Gigapixel Panoramic Photo of..............

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Prague?

About this Photo

This is a super high resolution photo. Use your mouse to zoom in and see a startling level of detail. This image is currently (as of 12/2009) the largest spherical panoramic photo in the world. It is 192,000 pixels wide and 96,000 pixels tall. That's 18.4 billion pixels, or 18.4 gigapixels! When it's printed, it will be 16 meters (53 feet) long at regular photographic quality (300dpi). It was shot in early October 2009 from the top of the Zizkov TV Tower in Prague, Czech Republic in collaboration with Prague 3 town hall. A digital SLR camera and a 200mm lens were used. Hundreds of shots were shot over a few hours; these shots were then stitched together on a computer over the following few weeks.

eek.gif
If anyone catches anything interesting in one of the windows...let us know.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

If I look at it, what are the chances of my browser crashing?
laugh.gif
I was nervous coming in here because I thought the OP would have posted it.
laugh.gif

nice photo, i was panning around the photo and had an Assassin's Creed flashback. i was waiting for the option to swan dive off the tower and land in acart full of hay.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

nice photo, i was panning around the photo and had an Assassin's Creed flashback. i was waiting for the option to swan dive off the tower and land in a cart full of hay.

roll.gif

ive been playing that game more then COD lately. great game.

Been to Prague a couple years ago... Coolest city ive ever visited.

Gonna try to find this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
restaurant on the same hill as Prague Castle that we went to... ill post pics of stuff i recognize
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom