18 years ago this date, the final episode of this show aired

Swear that last episode was on my head for weeks.

Felt like idk man... Just felt sad man.

Thy had to have Carlton give us some comedic relief so we don't end up getting too sad.

But it didn't work man.

seems like the show was on for a lifetime but it only ran from 1990-1996, had a good run

I remember watching this, feeling bad because everyone was moving on to awesome things and Will was kind of just on his own.

In my mind I imagined him trying to cool out, get a job in an office somewhere, and act mature, but in the end he winds up being the founder of like Worldstar Hip Hop or hosting one of those VH1 reality shows.

I remember watching this, feeling bad because everyone was moving on to awesome things and Will was kind of just on his own.

In my mind I imagined him trying to cool out, get a job in an office somewhere, and act mature, but in the end he winds up being the founder of like Worldstar Hip Hop or hosting one of those VH1 reality shows.

:lol: WUT

man i love that shows best episode every was when

Hillary set herself up with Will  and Carlton and they had her all over the place at dinner
roll.gif

18 years ago??? My goodness. Time flies.

that show brought the feels. sooooo many moments

dad episode. why he dont want me man?

will gets shot, carlton goes into red dead redemption mode.

ice trey cheadle.

will bopping vanessa williams

will bopping queen latifa

will bopping stacy dash

playboy

will tryna fight childhood bully and getting sonned again and told to grow up

clown with the bomb that was professor oglevee

carlton glued his hands to his head

will bopping tyra

carlton throwing the cape on for lisa turtle crazy ***

all the kicks

will bopping nia long

got a darkskin aunt looks like michael jackson, got a lightskin aunt looks like michael jackson

lottery prank

western philosophy class

jazz

bbd music vid. homie wanted to be in the movie

aunt vi

divassssss!!!!

last episode :frown: will was basically homeless

dope *** grandma

will teaching ashley not to get bullied...back up! back up!! mind ya bidness that's all just mind ya bidness

will bopping tisha campbell then giving her to martin. sloppy seconds. 'dont know if her body is hers'

carlton took speed turned into jessie spano

Wow! I hadn't realized it's been that long since Fresh Prince has been off the air. I used to watch re-runs of the show everyday whenever it would be on TV. I haven't seen a re-run in quite some time now actually.

The show was very memorable.

Man I must have known this somewhere in the back of my mind cuz yesterday I got the urge to watch this whole series on Showbox. Almost finished season 1.

I HATE the episodes with the new mom. Not because of her, but cause the show just got really corny at that point. They made Carlton into a damn cartoon character

The show ended exactly where it needed to. When they had an episode where they wanted to keep a horse in the house :x it was over.

Kinda like the episodes on Martin when Gina left. Just wasn't right and kinda sucked no matter how hard you tried to like it.

Also like saved by the bell with tori :x
**** your leather jacket

Last edited:
The show ended exactly where it needed to. When they had an episode where they wanted to keep a house in the house :x it was over.

Kinda like the episodes on Martin when Gina left. Just wasn't right and kinda sucked no matter how hard you tried to like it.

Also like saved by the bell with tori :x
**** your leather jacket

All of this :smh: :smh: It ended right when it needed to. It didn't linger and hang on for dear life like other shows, nor get cut too short.

It's crazy that this lasted 6 years, as I always thought it was a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom