19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by natelav129

They should all die

_'s OD when they say @**! like this. 
I understand being moved or emotional but dudes be going overboard. 

What if it was your little sister or daughter? 
We can play the what if game in every scenario. That doesn't have anything to do with saying whether someone should live or not. 

They should all die

We can play the what if game in every scenario. That doesn't have anything to do with saying whether someone should live or not. 

That has everything to do with whether you think someone should live or die. Answer my question though. You obviously don't think he should die...so it's important to know would you feel the same if it were one of your loved ones. Can you still stick by your guns then? 

That has everything to do with whether you think someone should live or die. Answer my question though. You obviously don't think he should die...so it's important to know would you feel the same if it were one of your loved ones. Can you still stick by your guns then? 

I won't answer your question....cause it isn't plausible. You can't use a made up scenario to justify something.
I have no concerns on whether they live or die. I also am in no position to decide if someone should live or not. 

I just think it's silly when dudes try to play the "emotional humanitarian" role in threads concerning topics like this and always make some OD comments. Let the laws decide. Who the hell are any of us to be talking about "they should die"? Regardless of the crime committed...

Using a "what if" logic is silly. 

I won't answer your question....cause it isn't plausible. You can't use a made up scenario to justify something.
I have no concerns on whether they live or die. I also am in no position to decide if someone should live or not. 

I just think it's silly when dudes try to play the "emotional humanitarian" role in threads concerning topics like this and always make some OD comments. Let the laws decide. Who the hell are any of us to be talking about "they should die"? Regardless of the crime committed...

Using a "what if" logic is silly. 

They should all die

I hate when people say this.......obviously if this was ur little sister or daughter you would not be in the right frame of mind, and you would obviously be biased....how is that a good hypothetical?

They should all die

I hate when people say this.......obviously if this was ur little sister or daughter you would not be in the right frame of mind, and you would obviously be biased....how is that a good hypothetical?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

lol @ biased......this is a different kind of bias because it inflicts personal harm on you or your family members. This is essentially what "law" is based on (or at least should be). Most of society doesn't want to be raped, murdered and killed and will accept a society where these acts are punished. Me looking at a murder case from my perspective hardly makes me biased, it just makes me a human being who wants to live free of harm.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

lol @ biased......this is a different kind of bias because it inflicts personal harm on you or your family members. This is essentially what "law" is based on (or at least should be). Most of society doesn't want to be raped, murdered and killed and will accept a society where these acts are punished. Me looking at a murder case from my perspective hardly makes me biased, it just makes me a human being who wants to live free of harm.

If the victim were black would people be defending those arrested so strongly? Now I get why it split the town.

If the victim were black would people be defending those arrested so strongly? Now I get why it split the town.

Back
Top Bottom