Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

here's a better question, wasn't Drake supposed to be in da position that Travis Scott is in now? i didn't see Travis Scott influence in terms of sneakers until he got his cactus Jack artist series along with Drake.

Drake has taken too many Ls over the years and never was a style icon like Ye or Travis were to ever be in that position.

Does this mean we're not getting the Chicago 1's in February? Saw Sneaker Dave say so, praying it's not true.

Maybe this is just wishful thinking but maybe the pictures are of a GS pack and the adult version will have the larger swoosh?? Like I said, probably just wishful thinking.

JB kick starting that air ship retro line. let's see how cray people will go. :lol::pimp:

giphy.gif

I said this before-if they start releasing Air Ships in more cws as GRs, Air Ships are going to be the next Legacy 312s. This is a good thing if you like the model as you’ll be able to pickup $40 pairs at your local Marshall’s in the next year or two. Much like how Air Pythons were elusive back in the day, when those finally released, they hit sales racks because they stopped being elusive once they were retroed In multiple cws.

Does this mean we're not getting the Chicago 1's in February? Saw Sneaker Dave say so, praying it's not true.

No that’s not what this means. Sneaker Dave or whoever is clueless. These come out in Jan. Chis are in Feb. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand. Dudes been struggling with this since yesterday.

Drake has taken too many Ls over the years and never was a style icon like Ye or Travis were to ever be in that position.

It might have been his roster spot though. He wouldn't have done the same or been as successful with it.

neither was Travis Scott until very very very very recently.

guarantee you if it was da original ovo Raptor IV's with a owl on da heel versus cactus Jack Houston oilers colorway IV da raptors would have sold out way faster.

what's the last "pack" that people actually really wanted/liked both shoes?

I've only really liked 2: the OG DMP and the Trainer 1 chlorphyll pack

No that’s not what this means. Sneaker Dave or whoever is clueless. These come out in Jan. Chis are in Feb. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand. Dudes been struggling with this since yesterday.
And who's your source? Nobody has confirmed the chicago 1's dropping in February.

And who's your source? Nobody has confirmed the chicago 1's dropping in February.

Man that’s BEEN confirmed. You wild’n. If you honestly at this point think Chi 1s are not releasing in 2020 then you’re bat **** crazy as far as I’m concerned.

neither was Travis Scott until very very very very recently.

guarantee you if it was da original ovo Raptor IV's with a owl on da heel versus cactus Jack Houston oilers colorway IV da raptors would have sold out way faster.

Right but, again, I don’t think Drake has the appeal that Travis does to Gen Z and Gen Alpha. Dude literally recently got booed offstage at Camp Flog Gnaw in the middle of his set lol To be fair, I think Drake himself realizes he doesn’t resonate with this demographic:

C0E2C675-DAA3-4C09-9B0C-72887BB694BC.jpeg

what's the last "pack" that people actually really wanted/liked both shoes?

besides da obvious 11/12?

7/16

6/17

1st penny shooting stars pack.

first DMP's

Saw the black/red airship too. supposedly they are trying to keep them limited not like the 312.

312's were too contrived to be dope...not deserving of crucifixion as many did to them though.

Back
Top Bottom