Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

It is hard to see who is buying due to hype or legit want when it comes to this pack. I just want the Ship.

4F60DCDF-8AE3-4FA2-80F5-58C72A8ADBE6.png

Thanks to that new feature on GOAT I can pretend I have a pair 🤦‍♂️

Only pair of Ship’s I would buy are the black/red. That’s it. 2 pair.
I'm a huge Jordan slappy and all of that, but I don't even really like 1s much, let alone an even older-style shoe. I completely get why they appeal to others, and I get their importance to the overall history, but I just don't get excited over a shoe simply because MJ wore it. That's what I'd be doing if I bought the Ships. Not saying that's what everyone who buys a pair is or would be doing, BTW.

I'm a huge Jordan slappy and all of that, but I don't even really like 1s much, let alone an even older-style shoe. I completely get why they appeal to others, and I get their importance to the overall history, but I just don't get excited over a shoe simply because MJ wore it. That's what I'd be doing if I bought the Ships. Not saying that's what everyone who buys a pair is or would be doing, BTW.
Oh yeah, I forgot you don’t like 1’s. Chicago 1’s were my first Jordan so I have a soft spot for them. I like the 1’s over the Ship’s by a decent margin. I like the black/red ship’s but for me it’s more about history than anything else. I was lucky enough to see Jordan play as a rookie and they gave out free Nike posters of him in the black/red’s. It’s the nostalgia factor for me. Plus, I just think the Ship’s look the best in the black/red colorway. However, he wore the Chicago’s in the game I saw.

Oh yeah, I forgot you don’t like 1’s. Chicago 1’s were my first Jordan so I have a soft spot for them. I like the 1’s over the Ship’s by a decent margin. I like the black/red ship’s but for me it’s more about history than anything else. I was lucky enough to see Jordan play as a rookie and they gave out free Nike posters of him in the black/red’s. It’s the nostalgia factor for me. Plus, I just think the Ship’s look the best in the black/red colorway. However, he wore the Chicago’s in the game I saw.
I’ve never owned or worn a pair of 1s, but the next time the Chicagos retro, I’m in. Over time I’ve realized how cool they look. The rest are mostly just generic ‘80s high-top basketball shoes to me. I know that’s blasphemy now.

Anyone got a report after wearing these a while? How did they break in etc etc?

Back
Top Bottom