Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

AEC5484B-F59A-4D60-BB59-974308CD27C1.gif

I was in the market for a white/red 80s shoe lately but passed on the ones I saw. If I can make these work for my wide feet then it's must-cop! Both are fire. :smokin

People on IG are already posting pairs sent to them by JB, maybe these are coming out sooner than we think?

Lmaoo I wish. My boy is a big jordan 1 fan. But cats on here were talking greasy about him in a couple of threads. I’ll pm you and tell you who it is. I know you follow him.

That AJ1 is everything, sucks on the swoosh size, but they finally got the back correct. I'll take a second retooling of "remastered" line up.

1551E02B-20E8-4D4B-BD1F-1729F28E9325.jpeg
FBEBAF8D-4ED5-4B4C-937D-3CEF17BAFA2E.jpeg

OG shape, details down to midsole grid pattern, OG style hangtag...

Unreleased ‘85 colorway? I didn’t even get to the Air Ships. I only come out when they do it correctly.

Nike, you got my attention
They still don't have the big swoosh though...
It’s insulting that they kept the small swoosh, how do they think we won’t notice this detail? It’s honestly really lame.
Nope. I noticed that right away.
They OG pair also appears to have a black outline around the swoosh. Shame that's missing as well.
On sale ?:nerd:
:lol:

I’m co fused about the materials, just looks weird compared to the normal leather we always got

Idk guys I think that swoosh might be a lil bigger.. Also those 1s would look better with the white laces. I hope I can get my hands on these. Wonder what kinda release it’s gonna be.

Lovely pics Bert. Bert. Aside from the swoosh being off, something else is too. I just can't put my fingers on it. It's good to see that they finally made changes to the Nike Air font, on the tongues. They also put the registered trademarks symbols back on, too.

Back
Top Bottom