Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Does anyone else think that its insane that this is the 3rd remaster wave? 2013-2014 was the Nike Air remaster. 2014-current is the OG High Remaster and now we have the "Nu '85's" on the horizon in 2020.

michael-jordan-air-jordan-1-nba-ban-01.jpg
hqdefault (3).jpg
nike_air_ship_sneakers_worn_michael_jordan.jpg
f6amlso9rybqjpvbtrpz.jpg
nike_michael_jordon_sneakers_auction.jpg

Last edited:
Actually it doesn't...

The cupsole on those MJs PEs have exposed PU on the medial arch area

I love the texture on the sole. I'm turning 35 in February so I'd love to cop this pack as a birthday gift to myself. Unloved1s put some black laces on the AJ1s and they went hard.

445689D5-7B74-4B1A-A6BE-7EF524EABF46.jpeg

MJ’s “banned” Ship’s tooling was modeled after a tennis shoe called the Pro Circuit and there’s STRONG hope his shoe will retro next year. Before anyone starts hating the Ship, learn your history.

Thanks MJO23DAN MJO23DAN , for verifying the midsoles that were used. I see that the Pro Circuit used soles similar to the ones on the AJ 2. I was wondering hard about this. Also, I hope you're enjoying those OG Black Cement 4's I sold to you. I see you sealed em up tightly!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Air Ships look fine. There’s a few iterations of the sole, but I’m just glad they didn’t do a ‘12 AJKO move and toss on a AJ1 sole on it.

I really hope we get some neutral greys after these 1s.

They for damn sure slapped that SUPER thick swoosh from the AJKO retros. They almost completely killed the Ships with that, IMHO. That's the main reason I passed on ALL of the AJKO retros. And I actually like those more, than the AJ 1.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600+.jpg
img012012.jpg
img01.jpg

Air Ships look fine. There’s a few iterations of the sole, but I’m just glad they didn’t do a ‘12 AJKO move and toss on a AJ1 sole on it.

I really hope we get some neutral greys after these 1s.
I believe Nike did their part in trying to prevent that bred ko sole situation from affecting people but resell finds a way

Does anyone else think that its insane that this is the 3rd remaster wave? 2013-2014 was the Nike Air remaster. 2014-current is the OG High Remaster and now we have the "Nu '85's" on the horizon in 2020.
Wouldnt that be the opposite of insanity?

Is it me or no one has talked about the quality on the 1st?!
Just tryna know if they’re good or what

Back
Top Bottom