1985 Jordan 1 Breds for raging bull pack?

I have OG 1985 OG Jordan 1 Breds that I got not to long ago for a trade.

And now a guy wants to trade me the raging bull pack (they look pretty much brand new and he said their worn once)

Would trading my 1985 jordan 1's for the raging bull pack be a good idea?

My OG 1's are just so nice, I'm unsure what there even worth. Their priceless in my eyes, but I also want the raging bull pack.

What do you guys think?

i just saw you on instagram asking for this deal. i wouldn't do it. the og breds are way harder to come by. dont be foolish trade them for that package.

i just saw you on instagram asking for this deal. i wouldn't do it. the og breds are way harder to come by. dont be foolish trade them for that package.
So don't do it?

I mean I'm only 16 and I love my sneakers. I only get ones that I actually like. Most people think my taste sucks. ah well.

But my ones are like my gold lol. I play basketball in them now, wear them when I walk my dog. Everything. haha.

I'm just not sure what their worth and if their worth any trades

In a million years i wouldnt trade a classic like actual original Jordan 1's for that pack.

I'm shocked that anyone actually would.

But you have to do what you like.

No,no and no in a heartbeat.

But if you're really aiming for the pack then go right ahead,

" I play basketball in them now, wear them when I walk my dog."

:x Hoops in OG 1's :smh: That is about the last pair of shoes I'd be hooping in. I use cheapos. Post some pics of your 1's. If you've been beating on them, then the trade might be a good idea.

I'd still say no. The OG 1's are without a doubt the most revolutionary model in the history of shoes and you have that shoe. FROM THAT YEAR. If one day you decide to sell them (assuming you do it before they tear on the leather) the price will be higher than that of a raging bulls package especially once this "raging bulls hype" dies down. And who knows, by then you might decide to spend your $ on something else.

Simple. The raging bull pack has absolutely no Og colors.You on the other hand have the ULTIMATE OG !!! My personal grail. The most recognizable shoe on the face of the earth besides Chuck Taylor's. Frame them summabizzchezz.

Back
Top Bottom