1990 Jordan V magazine pic EDIT FOUND IT!

Has anyone got a good pic of the Black V's from 1990 that was in the magazines? I'm going to try to make a poster out of it.

OG_Black_V_BlkWht_Photo_Wallpaper.jpg

pimp.gif

which magazine? I do remember a pic of Jordan in a magazine wearing some jordan V black Metallics back in the 90's but i just can't remember whichmagazine it was...

Originally Posted by 23sole collector23

which magazine? I do remember a pic of Jordan in a magazine wearing some jordan V black Metallics back in the 90's but i just can't remember which magazine it was...

Nope just the shoes, it was the official advertisement that was in magazines. I'm going to do some more searching.
wink.gif

^^^WOW just a reminder of how young this board has gotten....
lol... its also funny to hear kids compare OG's to retros when they never bought them.... and no a pair they bought from a resellerdoesn't make them a jordan expert

I'm at work and this computer loads so slow it would take me 3 days to go through it, it's in this old wallpaper thread if anyone can go through it forme. http://niketalk.com/topic/2124?page=4http://niketalk.com/topic/2124?page=4

It's just the magazine add of the Black V's by themselves, MJ is not wearing them and I think one is on it's side and the other is standing up.

Originally Posted by 23edge

lol... its also funny to hear kids compare OG's to retros when they never bought them.... and no a pair they bought from a reseller doesn't make them a jordan expert
thats soo true

lol... its also funny to hear kids compare OG's to retros when they never bought them.... and no a pair they bought from a reseller doesn't make them a jordan expert

haha sorry we couldn't get ourselves born sooner man, as much as i tried i didn't have much choice on that. that shouldn't mean that i cant buyog's from resellers or be an expert on them. anyone can.

I wish they wouldve kept the white inner lining where the air unit is. That looks awesome. Like the OG and 2003 infrared 90's.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

thats soo true

Originally Posted by Diamond Mike 75

It was Sports Illustrated...
Exactly... I believe it was the Swimsuit Edition.

I was 17 in 1990 and I had that picture on my wall... yes, I'm that old
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom